Together!!!

Unnsu came down in that saree. Mnv's Dadi and Dad were happy seeing Unnsu in MNV's mom saree. Unnsu took blessings from them.

Dadi- I m very happy Unnsu seeing you in this saree

Dadi- I m very happy Unnsu seeing you in this saree. You are just looking like Manav's mom only.

MD-Agar uski Maa aaj yaha hoti toh woh humse bhi kahi jyada khush hoti
!

Unnsu's eyes were looking for Mnv.E veryone was present there except Mnv. Unnsu was backfacing the door. Suddenly her heart started beating fast. She knew he has come. She turned and saw him coming. Manav was mesmeried by seeing Unns. He was happy that Unnsu wore that saree. Mnv was just staring at Unnsu and coming towards.MNV was just staring at her and coming towards her. Unnsu was drowned in his deep orbs. Time stopped for both of them. They were standing just inches apart. If it was in their hands they wouldn't have let air cross in between them .They were drowned in each other's eyes . Their trance was broken by Honey.

H- Oho jiju ! Stop staring Unnsu di !

Mnv remembered Unnsu's hurting words.

M- I also dont want to stare her.

Mnv passed by Unnsu and went to UM and UD . Unnsu was hurt but she knew she was the reason.

M- Happy anniversary Maa Papa ! Sorry for being late. Just got stuck in traffic. 

UM- Its okay Beta!
UD- Thanks for coming .
M- Papa there is your and Maa's gist.

They first denied but on insistence took it. They opened it  and saw 2 beautiful watches.

M-Papa these work with heartbeats and pulses.
UM- Thank you Manav . Its the most special gift !

UM signalled Unsu to talk to Mnv .Unnsu nodded in No !
Um gave her angry glare!

U- Manav !
M- Honey ! Where is Paras?
H- Jiju Bhai is there!

Manav went to Paras and they started talking.

H- Attention everyone. Its time for cake cutting.

Everyone clapped for them. They cake the cut and fed everyone..

P- Now its time for a cute- romantic couple dance .Every couple please come on the stage.

Everyone went except Unnati and Manav. Unnati came to Manav. Manav just turned his face.Unnsu kept her hand near his heart. Manav looked at her with all hurt he had in his heart. Unnsu held her ears. He turned his face. Dadi came there. She took Unnav on the dance floor.

In the background " Yahan wahan hai tu " was being played

(P.S- its my one of the fav song,,,,u can imagined khairiyat..)

( For those who haven't heard this song..ek baar sunlena plzzzz)

Unnsu and Mnv were just looking at each other. Their hearts and eyes were speaking volumes. Unnsu held Mnv;s hand and intertwined their fingers. She kept her other hand on his shoulder. Mnv kept his hand on her waist. They were jus lost in each other;s eyes. They could hear each other's heartbeat. They dance and everyone was like aw!! 

After the song finished MNV and Unnsu came to their senses .Mnv left from there making excuse of washroom. Unnsu went behind him .She closed the door of her room. Mnv came out after washing his face. He saw Unnsu standing there.

U- Manav !
M- You dont need to say anything ,  I know everything.
U- Manav please listen to me.
M- You vae already so much Unnati. No need to say anything more. I know you regret marrying me.

Mnv didn't want to say this but Unnsu's behaviour and ger words have him in wrong intuitions. Only he knew it , it was hard for him as well.

Unnsu was hell shocked. She was angry and hurt at the same time.

Manav was more hurt because he saw tears in her eyes. He knew Unnsu doesn't love hum but it was for sure.He was ashamed of himself. He was considering himself a loser.

M- Unnsu please don't cry ! I m sorry.
U- Do you have any idea wha....
M- I know i have hurt you a lot. But trust me i had no such intentions.
U-Mnv please listen to me!
M- Unnsu it hought you loved me but i was wrong . I know you regret marrying me . You should have stopped the marriage if you didn't want to .Forget everything noe. Please don't cry . I will not come infront of you from now.  I m sorry for hurting you.
U- What did you say ?
M- I said I am sorry for hurting you.
U- Do you love me ?
M- Ummm.. yes i doo. But it doesn't mean that you have to force yourself to love me.

MNV turned .Unnsu was standing facing his back .She was happy to hear his confession .But she wanted to know exact feelings of Manav so she quietly listenend.

MNV- I know i love you but i can't take you for granted. You have complete rights to deny my love. I will never force you for everything. Never ever in my life. When i saw you for the first time i fell in love with you . I felt like that i can spend my whole life with you. Before you , no one came in my life and after you also no one came..

Unnsu smiled and cried at the same time..Her happiness knew no bounds..

Mnv- I love  you Unnsu. Please don't regret our happy moments. I agree i never confessed or expressed my feelings . I promise i will never coe near you but please don't  end our  friendship .

At that moment Unnsu closed her eyes.

Mnv- I love you and will do it till my last breath. But i will never force you to love me or respond to my feelings. I just...

Mnv stopped what he was speaking.. when he felt that Unnsu hugged him from behind. He tried to move away her hands to face her but she didn't let him go away. She hugged him tighter.

U- I love you toooooo...

Mnv stood rooted to his place. He was cofused whether Unnsu meant it .He turned and saw in Unnsu's eyes.

U- What do you think ? If you can love a pagal and immature gril like me . I can't love an emotionally challenged and unromantic husband like you.

MNV let out a deep breath after hearing world/s most unique confession .He cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

( kya socha tha lip kiss,,,phir honeymoon me kya dikhaungi me bhaii)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This was so big chappyy!!! 
Plz comment me bata dena kaisa laga
bye all ..i am tireddddd aff