The child of garreg mach.

Toad isn't your typical 7 year old. He holds incredible power. His crest allows him to transform into a teenager during battle, a 19 year old to be exact.

Toad: ok I don't get why Seteth wanted me to go to the officers academy. I'm a kid.

He was walking around the monastery until he ran into a honey blonde haired girl who has a sweet personality.
???: oh hello little one. Are you lost?
Toad: um no. I'm the new student of the officers academy.
???: oh. You must be the one Seteth was talking about. I am Mercedes. Even though I am a commoner, I bare a crest.
Toad: hey I bare a crest too.
Seteth: ah. So good for you to come Toad. Your mother will be so pleased that you have made it to the officers academy. Lady Rhea is expecting you.
Toad: alright. See you later Mercedes!

In the audience chamber with Rhea.

Rhea: welcome to garreg mach monastery young one. I am Rhea, the archbishop. Seteth has told me about you.
Toad: yeah. And about my crest.
Rhea: ah yes. Seteth mentioned that you inherited your crest from your mother. How is she?
Toad: she's doing fine. She sends you her regards.
Rhea: it's a relief to know that she's doing well. Now as for the class you would be staying in. I have assigned you to the blue lion house.
Toad: