Chapter 2

A/N: I found this cute picture above and I can't get over how cute it is ^
Now on to the story....
____________________________

Fast forward to Katsuki's first birthday.....
-April 20th, 7:30 a.m.-

3rd Person POV:
Mitsuki woke up at 7 and started decorating for the little cake and ice cream she was preparing for katsuki's first birthday.

Katsuki was currently in his crib sucking his binky, and he and Izuku were looking at each other while also holding hands.

Suddenly he spit out his binky, Izuku doing the same and they scoot closer and their faces are right next to each other.

Inko watching them in the chair making sure their okay, and Hisashi pouting that Izuku was awake meaning he couldn't steal him from Katsuki.

Suddenly they hear the babies babbling.

"Bahhh" Izuku says.

"Ah" Katsuki replies.

And this goes on back an forth for a few minutes before both babies quiet down and smile.

Inko and Hisashi believing that the boys were indeed having a conversation in their baby language.

Katsuki looks straight at hisashi and says,

"Ah" while looking away and a bit annoyed.

Izuku smiles and reaches out to his father.

"Hisashi dear, I think our boys keeper has decided to let you hold him." Inko says with a giggle.

Hisashi picks Izuku up and starts playing with him while Inko holds and plays with Katsuki.

After 20 minutes both boys started reaching for each other and were sat in their playpen with toys.

Katsukis birthday being as fun as it can be for babies.

Three months later Izukus first birthday went the same. With Katsuki giving Izuku a kiss on the cheek and Izuku giggling before returning the kiss on katsukis own cheek. Both boys fell asleep holding each other.

Year 2:
Both Izuku and Katsuki were two now, both boys have been for a while, though when Izuku successfully took his first steps it wasn't toward his parents. He walked to Katsuki who cheered him on in his own Katsuki way, by purposefully crawling away from him to make Izuku walk.

Inko catching it all on video camera.

The same happened for Katsuki, but instead Izuku was taking steps back from Katsuki and giggling when Katsuki made an angry face at his Izuku trying to walk away from him.

Katsuki marched his baby behind to Izuku and grabbed his hand never letting go for the rest of the day, not even at bath time or bed.

Izuku and Katsuki would then hold hands while walking around their room together and play with their toys together.

They were very schedule oriented for toddlers.

Like after eating their baby food for breakfast with jalapenos for Izuku cause he refused to eat anything without some spiciness to it, same with katsuki.