Chapter 7

3rd Person POV:
The morning of their first day of UA came to quickly and both boys woke early for a good start.

Katsuki an izuku did their morning routine and ate a big breakfast prepared by Mitsuki and Inko.

On their way to UA, they stopped for a few minutes as they helped a kid who looked lost, then continued on their way.

Running into Uraraka in the halls, who clearly had feelings for kacchans dear zuku...

They kept walking to class despite not wanting to run into anyone, especially since they hadn't had their morning caffeine. They were not gonna be responsible for any damages that may occur.

Katsuki and Izuku sat in their seats that they pushed together.

"This is a classroom and you should not push seats together unless given permission!" Iida came up and lectured pushing up his glasses and chopping his hand like a robot.

"Can it you wanna be Sonic" Katsuki said, immediately getting into a argument with iida.

The argument didn't last long before-

"Katsuki Bakugo Midoriya" was said, innocent and lowly but Katsuki knew was laced with venom.

That was his warning to quiet down before Izuku burned this place down.

"Look glasses let's continue this later... tch" iida was confused but nodded and walked off.

"More kids approached and introduced themselves.

"Tenya Iida"

"Ochako Uraraka"

"Tsuyu Asui"

"Eijirou Kirishima"

"Mina Ashido"

"Denki Kaminari"

"Hanta Sero"

And so continued on til everyone was properly introduced and acquainted.

Izuku noticed a familiar yellow sleeping bag wiggling through the door.

"It took you all 8 minutes except one person to notice I'm here, this'll never do.

Before any questions, take your seats and settle down.

My name is Shota Aizawa, Underground Pro: Eraserhead.
I'll be your home room teacher for the remainder of your time here." He explained.

"If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to say so now or shut up." Aizawa said sounding already done.

"Mr. Aizawa, Bakugo and Midoriya have combined their desks, and I think it is highly inappropriate behaviour of a future hero" iida said after raising his hand.

Imagine everyone shock when Aizawa grinned and stated...

"Izuku is my nephew and Katsuki is his soulmate. Therefore they are allowed to be around and/or with each other."

"How are they soulmates?" Ochako asked sounding a bit upset.

"They got their names on their neck and collarbone at age five, and have been together since before they born as their mothers are longtime friends since who knows when.

Everyone knows you'll get your soulmates name either on your neck or collar bone, though not everyone gets theirs as early as they have."
Aizawa explained as anyone could get theirs at any age.

After a few more questions, class was on its way.

(I'm gonna skip that little test they took)

The day dragged on and Izuku was ready to fall in bed and cuddle his kacchan.

He didn't like the way some Gen Ed girls were ogling him at lunch.

He and Katsuki got sent home early after Izuku blatantly kicked in the gen ed class door, after hearing a girl try to spread a rumor about Katsuki being her soulmate..... Izuku thinks the f**k not and sets that rumor in its grave before it even started.

Ending with that girl also withdrawing from UA on their FIRST day.

Nobody knows what Izuku told her as he whispered it so only she could hear him, but it was enough to scare her into withdrawing.

Katsuki wasn't any better cause Ochako blatantly kept trying to wedge between him and Izuku.

Constantly hanging around, trying to grab his hand, and even suggesting that Izuku should be with someone a little less angry, ignoring Katsuki who was right there.

Katsuki had enough and made her cry, by going off on how she was just desperate seeing as she didn't have a soulmate mark.

(Ochako is only mean for a bit, don't worry it'll get better)

She was hurt that Bakugo got someone so great while she had no one.

She knew that they adored each other and she had no chance but she was a bit bitter.

'i should try harder' Ochako thought.

Iida looked longingly, as it was Urarakas name on his neck...

He only wondered how she didn't have his name yet, when he clearly had hers.

The only other pairing in class was Kirishima and Ashido.

Tenya got Urarakas name on his neck a week after he turned eleven.

Everyone knows that if you don't get a name before your 19th birthday then you didn't have a soulmate.

Katsuki and Izuku lounged around at home and soon time went by.

It was the second month, Izuku and Katsuki we're training and giving each other tips on how they both could be better.

Izuku found he could help Katsuki make his explosions even greater if he just focused his fire and ignited it at the same time when Katsuki released an explosion.

This made a huge crater in the training grounds.

Ochako was still trying to gain Izukus attention, but she would give any day now. It was clear from the first day that Izuku and Katsuki were possessive of each other.

She was just glad she hasn't been killed yet.

Iida was also trying to figure out a way to reveal to Uraraka that he was her soulmate,even though she didn't have his name on her.

Ochako was only 16 so she had plenty of time for his name to appear.

A few days later.

They soon received notice that they were gonna go to a training center and work on search and rescue training with different environment set ups.

Izuku and Katsuki both had a bad feeling about this.

They prepared medical supplies in a small bag just in case.

The night before they were to go to the USJ, they lay in bed wrapped in each other's arms sound asleep.

A/N: sorry for being MIA I am actually in college classes online and it takes up too much of my time but I have time for the next three days. Sorry again!