Chapter 3

3rd Person POV:
Both boys had just finished first grade it was summer, in the middle of June.

Izukus 7th birthday coming up next month, Katsuki had already turned 7 back in April.

Katsukis birthday present was Izuku in a pretty red ribbon and a present bow on his head.

Mitsuki called Inko sneaky for giving Katsuki, Izuku as his present.

Katsuki ended up saying he like his present from aunty Inko and uncle Hisashi best.

Tackling poor Izuku as soon as he stepped into the room dressed up as a present.

So Mitsuki decided to do the same and gain Izukus favor by giving him her own brat for his birthday.

She overheard him asking Katsuki if he could have him for a present. Then pulled katsuki to the side for a chat.

Now her and Katsuki were scheming about how they were gonna dress him up for Izuku.

Masaru, bless his sweet personality opted to just get him a mini dirt bike to match the one he'd gotten Katsuki.

The month passed by quickly,
Izukus birthday arriving and the birthday boy being distracted by he uncle masaru.

Hisashi in charge of decorations, Mitsuki in charge of the snack table and cleaning, and Inko in charge of baking the homemade cake and arranging his presents on a table. Katsuki was busy dressing himself wrapping paper and a green ribbon with a bow and waiting for his cue to come sit at the present table.

Katsuki was sure Izuku would love him the best out of all the presents.

(I wish I was half as confident as you)

-Time skip-

The party was a success and now it was time for his presents.

He got a new set of notebooks from his mother. A whole room of all might merch from his dad. A mini dirt bike to match the one Katsuki had gotten.

And a skull shirt to match katsukis from Katsuki.

Just when he looked around for his aunty mitsukis present, he noticed his kacchan wasn't there.

Before he had the chance to ask, Mitsuki hollered,

"Alright now for the best gift! Come in here Katsuki!"

Little footsteps were heard running into the room, and there was Katsuki.

Wrapped up in some messy wrapping paper around his chest over his shirt, and an emerald green ribbon on him with a pretty bow on his shoulder.

"KACCHAN! AUNTY IS HE REALLY MY PRESENT!!!" izuku exclaims looking like he'd just been handed the world for his birthday.

"Yup! You nerd, I'm your present! IT'S THE BEST, RIGHT!" Katsuki asked looking at Izuku all excited.

"YEAH! YOU'RE THE BEST PRESENT! THANK YOU AUNTY!" Izuku said giving his aunty a kiss on her cheek.

He unwrapped Katsuki and carefully removed the bow.

"Sorry mommy, daddy, uncle, I love you're presents but kacchan is the best." He said in a sorry tone while giving everyone a kiss on the cheek in apology,

Though Izuku didn't look even an ounce sorry, and Katsuki had a smug look on his face.

The day ended with both boys taking a bath together, getting dressed and settled for bed.

The adults already in bed afer taking their own showers, after cleaning up the party mess.

Both boys were sleeping when in the early morning, around 2:30a.m., Katsuki felt a burning on his waist he could only barley hold back tears while Izuku gave his kacchan kisses, and held him.