Chapter 5

3rd Person POV:
The next morning Inko decline breakfast and stayed in bed........

Izuku was surprised when Toshinori grabbed some for Inko and she had breakfast in bed.

He assumed Toshinori had gone home the day before, but that obviously wasn't the case.

He decided to play dumb and pretend he didn't know why his mother didn't come out of his parents room.

He and Katsuki were lounging on their bed. Him laying between katsukis legs, while Katsuki leaned back against the head board.

He and Katsuki had a king sized bed, having gotten too big to share a small twin size. Both of them being growing boys and all.

Masaru kindly bought them a lock for their door, since nobody wanted to accidentally walk in on anything.

Both boys had very red faces the day masaru had showed them the lock and explained why he bought it for them.

Now both boys only went as far as making out and nothing more.

They hadn't even thought of doing 'that' yet.

Though after they agreed they weren't ready so it was fine after they got over the embarrassment, and hisashi and Mitsuki snickering at them.

*Knock**knock*

They heard from the other side of their door.

"It's not locked! Come in" Katsuki said a little loud so they could hear him.

The door opened halfway and Toshinori peeked his head through.

"Oh! Toshinori-san, come in you can sit at the desk" Izuku said with a smile from his place on the bed.

He was still in between Katsukis legs and they were both just watching some funny videos on Izukus tablet.

All might took a seat at the desk and started to speak,

"I wanted to know if you wanted to inherit my quirk and become my successor"

He said looking Izuku dead in the eye.

"I noticed that you charged off once you heard the screaming, and even more you were even more determined when you found it was young Bakugo here in trouble after seeing him trapped like that.

You even saw fit to bring to attention the things wrong with today's hero society and you didn't care what trouble you might have been in for using your quirk without license.

I think you're more than worthy to inherit one for all, the true name of my quirk.

So what do you say young Midoriya?" Toshinori asked.

He then went on to explain everything about his quirk and how it came to be.

Izuku though about it before accepting already having the muscle necessary already built up.

He and Katsuki spent all last year cleaning the beach together.

After Toshinori left the room closing their door behind him.

He and Katsuki turned to each other.

"So you got a new quirk Izu" Katsuki said smirking.

"Yeah, but I had to eat a piece of his hair...... His hairspray tasted nasty! Yuck!" Izuku said.

Katsuki started laughing.

"Come here you pyromaniac, let me replace it with my own taste" Katsuki said before pulling him into a heated kiss.

Then they both went back to watching funny videos.

They both already applied to UA and they were waiting for the entrance exams which was a few months away.