Chapter 9

3rd Person POV:
Izuku and Katsuki we're all by themselves, Toshinori didn't really come home til 8pm at night. Then left early the next morning as he taught at UA during school hours then hero work after school got out.

Katsuki and Izu didn't really do much and before they knew it the first three days home alone had passed.

They became good friends with the self proclaimed bakusquad consisting of Eijiro, Mina, Denki, Hanta, and Jirou.

Izuku had only Momo, Shoto, Tsu, and Shinso.

He didn't really get along with Iida or Ochaco.

(They will be civil when around one another but Ochaco and Iida will not be a part of either squad)

They it was now their fourth day home alone and they invited both the dekusquad and bakusquad to stay the weekend.

One by one everyone started showing up. Izuku showed them to the guest rooms down the hall from theirs, before taking them into their entertainment room, that was one the second floor.

It had 2 soft velvet couches a deep crimson red, drapes that looked fit for royalty, and soft bean bags and 4 love seats and the room looked like it was designed for royalty it was breathtaking. The carpet was softer than anything. The coffee table in the center had a small waterfall on it and looked absolutely beautiful.

The room had a medieval royalty vibe to it and Katsuki admitted everything in there was custom made and ordered to his and Izukus tastes.

The bakusquad was curious as to why they had a whole floor to themselves complete with a secret entrance to the second floor.

They explained the staircase leads from the first floor which is its own lavish penthouse that belongs to Izukus parents. The grand staircase leads all the way to the third floor which is again its own lavish penthouse for katsukis parents.

Off the side of the staircase are bookshelves and pulling a book from a certain shelf opens up to the unseen hidden second floor that belong to Katsuki and Izuku. You would never even know that there is a second floor if you didn't know the layout of the mansion.

Each floor is equipped with guest bedrooms, a master bedroom, a kitchen, a living room and everything a normal house would need. Izuku and Katsuki have always liked their privacy hence the day of Izukus 12th birthday the staircase and entrance to the second floor was remodeled to be hidden. Giving the boys their privacy and a hideaway.

Not really understanding why their parents had gone so far for the boys, but loving that some parents do respect their children and their wishes.

They now understood why they had to look away when the book that opens the entrance to their living space was pulled.

They all are had fun even played games when all might stopped by for a visit, they were shocked that Izukus dad was all might. Todoroki having to be explained to, he is Izukus parents soulmate and not his biological father but still his father none the less.

They ate lunch cooked by the hosts and everyone had a time watching movies and playing games til night rolled around.

Toshinori joined them for dinner offering some stories of many of his earlier fights and they were more than fascinated to listen. Eventually bidding the children goodnight returning to his own floor.

They each were settled down and were now surrounded by all the pillows from the couches and each were settled on either a giant bean bag or some blanket that was fluffy.

(Wish I had a whole floor to myself in my house😂)

Katsuki wouldn't admit it but he enjoyed the weekend with his friends as much as Izu did.

Both of them having their respective squads together was fun and they wouldn't mind doing this sometimes but not too often.

With the next 5 days to themselves they set about their daily routines, and continued on with their days.

The week passed by before they knew it and their parents were due home. Katsuki was helping his mother design a new clothing line to fit his aesthetic. It would be his own little branch on their fashion brand, but under an anonymous name.

Just something for Katsuki to tinker with in his free time. Izuku would help too, while also helping his own father with his work.

Not many knew but his father not only worked as a businessman, he owned and ran his business.

His father was the Head of the Heroes Public Safety Commission.

It wasn't publicly known as nobody knew who the President was and Hisashi preferred to keep it that way.

Both Inko and Izuku if asked told everyone he was a busy business man and left it at that.

Hisashi knew Izuku had a smart head on his shoulders very early on and let Izuku help him over video with small issues from time to time.

Nothing important just analyzing and keeping digitized notes on every hero in the company.

Nobody actually knows who analyzes, breaks down and studies their quirk so detailed, but they knew the HPSC President trusted them.

Who knew Izukus been doing this since he was 8.

Hisashi always sent profiles to Izuku of any new heroes and with a day Izuku gets him an full digitized notebook analysis on their quirk completely and thoroughly broken down and su much more in his email.

Only Hisashi and Izuku (cause the does the analysis) have access to these files.

(I could've used a brain like Izukus back in math class😑😭)

Izuku loves working with his dad on hero analysis, with Hisashis approval Katsuki also has the clearance to look over the analysis.

No way was Izuku ever letting a stupid extra take down his kacchan.

Kacchan was the best in his eyes.

After getting settled back into home the boys spent the day either bickering with mitsuki (*cough* Katsuki*cough*) and helping inko and Hisashi unpack.

(You sweet baby zuzu🥺)

Izuku and Katsuki settled in bed after dinner and were quietly talking when Izuku mentioned it would be nice to have their own family one day, not right away but maybe before graduation.

Katsuki smiled cause he thought the same. It wasn't like they wouldn't have help since they were pretty sure mitsuki would just love to babysit if they need it.

Their parents were pretty okay with any incoming potential grandchildren too. 

Both boys couldn't wait for the day they could be Pros, it was everything they always dreamed of.

They fell asleep with dreams for the future not knowing it wouldn't be that easy.

If you asked the boys though they were more than ready to fight for their dream.

Come morning, they got ready for class and Aizawa made the announcement that the sports festival was still on and they would need to participate and do their best.

Both boys already knew who they were training with and exactly how they planned to win.

First Izuku needed a new notebook. Later during lunch neither boys noticed someone glaring daggers their way.

A/N: I am not dead lol. Anyway I do have someone picked to be the thorn in bkdk side picked out though I'm pretty sure it's not someone you might think it is at first.