Chapter 8

Dekus POV:
The Day of the USJ, we woke up did our morning routine and left the house saying goodbye to our parents.

Though the house was mostly empty as auntie Mitsuki and uncle Masaru, left early this morning.

As we walked to school we saw a kid lost again, and helped them find their way home and continued on our way.

"Hey deku, when is that round cheeks gonna leave you alone, its getting hard not to blow her face up when shes all over you.

She ain't subtle about it either, pisses me off" kacchan said.

"I know kacchan, I don't like it either and I constantly ask her to stop.

I think she's giving up since she's seen what happened the first day up til now.

I don't know maybe if she doesn't take a hint today you can do something but no killing her.

It'd be hard to hide her body when she's in the hero course. People would notice immediately if she went missing." I said.

I thought about all the possible things that could go wrong. I still have a feeling something bad is gonna happen.

We soon arrived at school and sat down on our seats as soon as we got to class.

3rd Person POV:
Everyone was excited to go to the USJ and begin training and they were just waiting on Aizawa to show up.

Katsuki moved into Izukus lap, with his face in his neck and hands around his neck, and legs wrapped around his waist.

He wanted to show Uraraka that Izuku wasn't interested and to give already, maybe he'd just write a check to her.

She did mention her family's construction company wasn't doing too good lately.

Maybe....

They arrived and we're introduced to the hero Thirteen. Izuku wondered if they were a man or woman,or whatever they preferred to be considered.

"Hey nerd, I can hear your thoughts" Katsuki chuckled.

"Kacchan what's that?" Izuku asked pointing to a black vortex????

And were those villains???

Really???

"And on a day Izuku forgot to get his caffeine fix for the day" Katsuki said feeling sorry for the first villain to piss Izuku off.

The last to step out was a handman presumably the leader and a man made of mist.

"Tomura Shigaraki, it appears All Might is not here" said the mist man.

Shigaraki, as he was now known. Turned to the students.

"Where is All Might heroes? He was supposed to be here according to our sources!

We even brought so many friends who wanted to meet him.

Guess you'll have to do since all might isn't here" Shigaraki said.

"Stay here kids and stay out of the fight" aizawa said before jumping into a fight.

"Iida run" Izuku said.

"Run?" Iida looked Izuku and was confused.

"Go get the heroes and backup cause its gonna get messy,

I know what you're gonna say and no you are not abandoning us, you're just getting back up.

Now go before they notice!" Katsuki said in a low voice to iida.

Iida bolted out the door on his way to get back up from UA just before mist man identified as kurogiri appeared.