Chapter 6

3rd Person POV:
After that dinner, everyone went to bed and weeks went by. Weeks turned into months and it was time for the entrance exams.

Both Katsuki and Izuku were standing outside the gates of UA, walking to the doors ready to face the challenges.

Izuku almost tripped, but was instead.... Floating??

"Hey deku, why're you floating??" Katsuki asked.

When suddenly they heard a female speak up.

"I-i'm sorry, I just think it's bad luck to trip on your way to an exam or to the first day of anything.

I'm Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you!" The bubbly girl said with her hand held out.

Izuku shook her hand and thanked her for catching him, and then Katsuki shook her hand and called her a good extra.

"E-extra?" She said with a confused face.

Katsuki snickered, while Izuku explained Katsuki liked to think of everyone else as extras.

"B-but calling you a good extra means he's okay with you" he finished explaining.

"Well, see you both inside Izuku, Katsuki, I wish you luck" she said walking inside after giving a little wave goodbye.

Both Katsuki and Izuku walked inside and sat by each other waiting for present mic to start.

They looked at their cards and noticed they were both in different places for the first exam.

"Looks like they're separating anyone who might be friends or know each other" Izuku observed.

"Yeah, that way they can't work together..... That sucks" Katsuki said.

They both turned forward after that as present mic started explaining the exam to them.

While explaining the robots and what they were for a blue haired student stood up and spoke...

With his weird hand chopping motion he questioned why there was a fourth robot and if UA was even fit if they couldn't properly explain then he just had to try and call out Izuku..

"And you! It's hard to hear when your incessant mumbling is distracting-" he pointed to Izuku and that got katsukis attention before Izuku even had the chance to speak.

"Shut the fuck up you damn extra you would know what the robot is for if you stayed quiet and let the man explain!

He was trying to tell us it's a fucking zero pointer!

Meaning there is no reason to waste time on it!

And you're the only idiot who's bothered by my dekus mumbling so shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down like a good Mama's boy!

And if you ever try to say anything to my deku about anything you'd better fucking hope I don't find you" he said with a creepy smile.

Making iida sit down, and stay quiet. The scary part was he was completely calm with a smile while say this instead of screaming it.

"Okayyyy, moving on then little listeners! Please go directly to your locations and let's begin the exam!" Present mic said after concluding everything he needed to say.

Both Izuku and Katsuki gave each other a good luck kiss and split up to their locations.

Izuku was already ready to go when he noticed the girl from earlier that morning looking as if she was gonna have a panic attack.

He was soon stopped by the blue haired boy from earlier.

"If you're going to flirt with her then don't, it'll only be a distraction.

It's very unhero like you shouldn't be here if you're just looking for girls" he glared.

"Look buddy, don't know if you got the memo earlier, but I have my soulmate.

He's the angry blonde I was sitting next to, and he also yelled at you.

And I know that girl and she looks like she's going to have a panic attack. I was going to try and help her calm down.

So take that stick out of your ass and stop thinking you're better than everyone just cause you're ingeniums brother.

My soulmate already warned you, so stay out of my business you goddamn sonic rip off" Izuku said giving him a glare.

Iida then feeling embarrassed and slightly ashamed, felt shivers from his glare and promptly walked away.

Then the starting call from present mic rang out and everyone was off then exam had started.

Izuku was already up to 820 points when the ground started shaking and a zero pointer showed.

Naturally he was going to run since he didn't wanna waste time but he heard a yell for help.

It was the Uraraka girl with the gravity quirk, she was trapped. He proceeded to quickly save her and hand her to sonic boy, and instruct him to get her to recovery girl.

He didn't hesitate to smash and incinerate the robot to ash with his quirk. Then the exam was over with present mic announcing the end.

The teachers watching awarded extra points for saving the girl.

Nezu was especially interested in the one and only Izuku Midoriya.

He proceeded through the gates to exit and meet up with Katsuki before they headed to the teachers lounge to wait for all might to head home.

The teachers were of course curious when all might entered an hour later and told the boys it was time to head home. Izukus reply shocked them.

"Okay, dad, just let me wake kacchan. He fell asleep on my lap waiting for you.

Kacchan, wake up! It time to head home love."

Izuku whispered, placing kisses along katsukis face and jaw line.

"Not unless I get a kiss" Katsuki said opening one eye then closing it really fast. Holding onto to Izukus waist.

Izuku gave him a kiss, then proceeded to grab his and Katsukis bag before they headed home with Toshinori.

They both awaited their results in the mail, bot knowing they got in but wondering how many points they earned, and if they made it into the hero course.

Two days later the results came in, Izuku with the most points ever seen at 880 points.
Katsuki just behind him with 560.

Both boys were pleased with their results and we're excited to know they were both in class 1-A. Both sets of parents making sure to tell they boys how proud they were of them.

•Time skip•

A month or so later it was Izukus 16th birthday, hisashi coming home with presents and everyone celebrated.

Both boys couldn't wait till their first day at UA. Though, Katsuki wanted to fight the engine boy for messing with Izuku. Izuku trying to convince Katsuki to just leave the boy alone.

They all settled for bed, both boys cuddled in their bed, just enjoying each others warmth.

A/N: hope you like this chapter :)