Agua's Story

When the 'Mass' ended Agua walked Light back to their shared ell "Agua", Light started slowly "How did you end up in here?" Agua looked up at him quickly and the smallest amount of pain flickered across his face "I guess, I can tell you" he began "A few years ago when my brother was still alive, He- He walked the wrong way, and ended up being lost in the bad part of town, A gang found him and beat and raped him and then left him bleeding in the street". Agua looked away from Light and sat down "Somehow they found a way to track him and it happened two more times before he told me, I- I was furious at him and at them- I said things to him, things I shouldn't of and he ran away. He went missing for a day, and then they found- they found his body, he had been beaten to death. After that I dropped everything in my life, I became depressed for a month and then, seeking to end my own life. I walked down in to the same part of town my brother had been killed, and I came across the same gang.. I killed every single one of them, slowly, painfully and with no mercy. I turned myself in the next day. Now I'm here for at least another 20 years" Agua suddenly stopped talking and his shoulders shook. Light's eyes widened as Agua began to cry. The toughest and most feared prisoner in the entire jail, and he began to cry. Light ran over and stood in front of Agua, he had no idea what to do. So he leaned down and kissed Agua. Agua looked up and stopped crying "Li-Light?" Agua asked? Before Light wrapped his arms around the tall male's shoulders. Agua sat there and then put one arm around Light's waist and the other behind his head, he leaned into Light and kissed him back. He leaned further until he had pushed Light to the ground and continued the sweet kiss, meanwhile snaking a hand up Light's shirt to run his hand across Light's body. Light was surprised at first and nearly resisted but it was so good to be kissed by Agua, he just allowed himself to be pushed and melted into whatever Agua did to him. Agua began to rub his leg against Light's crotch and he could feel himself begin to grow hard "Agua, w-wait" Light stammered out "Someone is coming", Agua ignored him and began to kiss at his neck "Agua pl-please, we can do this later but someone is c-coming" Light couldn't finish half of his words as they kept being interrupted by small groans escaping his throat. Agua was good. Suddenly Agua stood up and got off of Light "Thank you.." Light said panting slightly. Agua said nothing and walked to his bunk. Light copied him and went to his own bunk, pulling up one of Agua's illicit blankets to cover his embarrassment. A warden walked up to their cell "Everything alright? I thought I heard crying.." Agua looked hard at Light and shook his head, Light swallowed slightly "No, no one was crying". The warden looked slightly puzzled but walked off again. Light looked down and his hair covered his face. When he looked up the tall male was looking at his again "Later.." was all Agua said.