prologue

do not, i repeat, DO NOT take medical advice from this story. none of it is medically accurate. i'm not a medical professional. DON'T TAKE MEDICAL ADVICE FROM ME PLEASE I'M A DUMBASS

also, DO NOT read this if guns or alcohol are triggering for you. there's quite a lot of it in here, so much i'd have to put a warning over every chapter. so, if you do have problems with that, do not read this fanfic. i've got two other stories you can check out:)

one more thing, y/n is bisexual in this fic. but no wlw smut scenes have been planned (maybe a lil edging but you'll see when you get there)

warning: smut, gore, violence, profanity, sexual situations, assault, smoking, blood, guns, killing, death, self-harm, intrusive thoughts, suicidal thoughts, homicidal thoughts, etc (smut warnings before each part)

i don't own any of the walking dead characters, all credits to the original owners.

i don't own any sons of anarchy characters, all credits to the original owners.

i also don't own any music or books mentioned in this story, all credits to the original authors/artists.

to clarify, i'm only using some of the storylines in 'sons of anarchy' and 'the mayans'. majority of the characters are still alive in this fanfic.

spoiler warning for all of twd and soa (though you could probably get by if you didn't watch soa.) if you decide to read and haven't watched soa, you might have questions. feel free to leave them in the comments and i'd be happy to answer them.

MAJOR SOA SPOILER
would also like to say that clay and gemma did not kill J.T. in this fanfic. his death was an accident.

————

"so is this what you want? death? destruction?"

"no, dammit, don't you give up on me. we're almost there. don't you dare give up."

"stay awake, y/n. hold on, please. just a little longer," he repeated to me as he drove.

"do you even love me? do you?"

"i do, i swear i do."

"i don't believe you. i don't believe you anymore."