1 Potato

alex pov💧

Today was the same as everyday but there was one stupid little thing I couldn't get my mind off...

Flashback from today💧

I walked out of the locker room or should I say dragged because of all the girls pushing past to getting through the small ass door. And as usual I didn't bother changing into my p.e. Uniform; its pointless. I don't even exercise so why change. We left the locker room and went outside after the attendance was done.
Everyone walked outside. I went to sit down at the old bleachers by the corner of the fence. Over the bleachers was a really big tree.
I sat at the top of the benches and I saw all the kids playing, talking, or arguing.
They never really notice me but I don't mind they can get annoying.
Suddenly a football came flying over it bounced on one of the benches and once agin bounced but this time came my way. I cought it and I was slightly happy it didn't hit me.
Then a boy with blue eyes and black hair came my way.
"Here" I said throwing it towards him.
"Thanks" the unknown boy said. Then I just sat back down.
"Hey"he said
"Why don't you exercise?"
"Because it pointless"

Then he just walked off. He just walked... Off. WHO DOES THAT!? Ugh whatever.

Flashback over💧

///
Picture of what she looks like on the side:-)