A bad surprise

XXX5.15 pmXXX
Janes pov
I had just returned to the airstream after working all day on the house. I didn't work that much though. I couldn't forget yesterday. The wedding, Teresa, the amazing party. And of course Teresa being PREGNANT. I was so happy and overwhelmed last night. It was my dream. It was their new beginning. Together. He finally showed Teresa how much he loved her by getting married. And she gives him a second chance in life. They will become a family. Actually in about 8 months. Ahhh...he felt like a teenager in love. He could hear sounds from a car. He opened the door like a gentleman. But Teresa didn't show. It was still bright outside. He saw a person coming. It was Cho. He looked a little scared. But as usual his face was expressionless. Cho Walker in and Jane locked the door after him. Jane was a little nervous. What was Cho doing here? Where was Teresa?
-Lisbon was working on a case. A female, 32 year old, kidnapped. Lisbon went to his house, while on the phone with Wylie. But suddenly she hang up...and sh-

-...and the kidnapper hang up the phone. So the kidnapper took my pregnant wife. Jane suddenly tasted blood in his mouth. Why would this happen now!

-Pregnant? Cho looked surprised.

-Well congratulations..but i think you need to come with me to the office. Jane had already picked up his jacket and were on his way out off the door with Cho at his heels.

I hoped you liked it. Please leave a comment. Sorry again for not using comma all the time. Don't know what's wrong with my computer. Sorry for my English :)