Princess in a pink blanket

Teresa's pov

It all happened so fast. The doctors came crashing in, yelling all those things, while driving me away from Patrick. There were two doctors on each side of me. I looked behind me and saw Patrick trying to keep up with the hospital bed and avoiding all the other busy doctors that came running all the time.

By the time he was beside me they drove me to the operating room and some doctors was holding him back. Trying to hold him from running into the operating room.

It all happened so fast. It was weird to know that i was soon going to hold a warm little 'princess'in my arms. I was really exited and maybe also a little afraid. Before it was just her and Patrick. Now they were going to be a real family. She had always tried to think about how it was being a family. With a man and child you love.

Time passed until someone talked to me.

"Teresa, here is your baby" the doctor held a beautiful little newborn girl wrapped in a pink blanket. I had to wipe a few tears away. I just couldn't believe that i got to have my happy ending.

I had my happy ending for about two minutes until everything went black. The last thing i heard was a baby's scream and doctors panicking.

"Hello, Mr. Jane. You don't have to worry. She'll wake up soon" someone said. I had my eyes closed and was trying to figure out what had happened. My eyelid forced me to keep them closed. The door closed and i was left back in the silence. But then i heard a well known voice.

"Yes, you are so cute. And pretty. And you look just like your mother" Patrick said with a childish voice. I found it very adorable.

I slowly opened my eyes and had to blink a few times before my vision were normal. I had an annoying headache. Then i recognized the golden locks. The handsome smile and a little baby in his arms.

"Look who's awake. It's your mommy" he said and looked at me with his eyes filled with joy. It made me smile and took away my headache. I don't think that i had ever seen him this happy before. It was so nice to see him finally get a family. I was so honored to be that person to make his dream come true.

Then a warm hand held my hand . He smiled at me. I was still weak. But couldn't take my eyes of that little baby that had wrapped it's little hand around his finger.

"Ca—n. Can i hold her".

He slowly put her in my arms and sat on the bed beside me.

"She's so beautiful. Just like her mother he said and kissed my forehead.

"What should we call her" i asked without looking at him. I was to occupied with looking at her beautiful eyes. They were emerald green eyes.

He thought about it for some time.

"What about Charlotte Hope Jane".

I looked down at my beautiful daughter. She looked like a girl named Hope. I looked up and we both smiled.

A/N: Sorry it was a bit rushed. But i really wanted to publish it. I don't think that there would be more than 1-3 chapters left. I would love your feedback on this chapter :)