A friendly face

I don't own The mentalist...but Bruno Heller does. He is one lucky potato! *sigh*

XXX Teresa's pov XXX
How could he do this. Why would he go after her family. Why her Annie. She was though a little glad that it was dark so Annie couldn't see how weak she had become. Annie wanted to be like her. Tough and kick ass, while solving murders. She couldn't let her see how weak she was. She took her into a big hug when Annie realized it was her aunt.
Teresa tried to explain everything to Annie. Assure her that The F.B.I and her father, Tommy, would come and save them. But until then she could take care of her and everything would be fine.

She had no idea if they would find them. But she knew that they worked really hard trying to rescue them.

XXX Jane's pov XXX

Jane woke up from his nightmare with his phone buzzing. He took the phone to his ear.
"Jane" he said still half asleep.
"Jane it's Tommy. We have a problem. Annie's gone"! Jane could hear his anger and sadness.
"Meet me at F.B.I in 30 minutes" he hung up and put on his clothes and stumbled. He stood up awkwardly. He really didn't have patience for this.
The elevator came up. Jane stood and waited for Tommy. When the elevator door opened, they exchanged sad faces and Jane directed him into Cho's office. Abbott was already there, looking a little less sleepy.

"Morning" Abbott said. Jane and Tommy both nodded and sat down without a word.

"So, this kidnapper came and kidnapped Annie. You tried to protect her and the man attacked and threathened to shoot you" Abbott said.

"Yes, and then i was knocked unconsious. When i woke up Annie was gone. But he left his gun. I guess he thought i was coming after him".

Tommy showed them the gun he had put in a plastic bag. So he didn't ruined the evidence.

"But why would he kidnap my daughter"? he said with a serious voice.

"Well i guess it's was to hurt me and Teresa".

Tommy, Abbott and Cho didn't seem to know why. They looked so clueless. Well, of course they were. He haden't told them about what he had seen. He went to where the 32 year old Anna was kidnapped. On the wall right to the diner there was painted a red smiley. Though not the familiar red smiley. No, it was diffrent and somehow not as professionel.

He sighed. Well, it could only be one person...

So, this time a short chapter. Already got 149 views. Thank you. Like always, i would love a review from you guys:)