Chapter 1

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK. LOVE YOU GUYS. xx(:

"HARRY! WHERE IS BELLA!"

Bella was a kitten Harry got me when I go on vacation or I'm out of town so I don't get lonely without him.

"HE'S OVER HERE! SERENA, COME!"  

As I got closer to the sound of his voice, I noticed he was in our bedroom with the tv on, cuddling with Bella. Harry and I were best friends and lived together, we shared everything. I jumped on the bed and scared Bella away.  

"Wow, you scared an innocent kitty away. What's next?!" he said with a devilish grin.

"YOOOU!" I screamed as I pounced on him. I pinned him to the bed, holding on to both of his wrists. We both laughed but I didn't let go.  

"Did I scare you?" I said with a cheeky smile.  

"No, BUT I'LL SCARE YOU!" he screamed as he rolled me over, now he was on top of me. We both laughed again. 

"I love you," he said looking directly into my hazel eyes.

"I love you too." I said looking right back into his green orbs. That was the thing about Harry and I, the words "I love you," we're loosely said but yet meant so much to us.

"I want to take you some where tomorrow," he said still pinning me down.

"Oh yeahhh, for our 10 year anniversary as best friends," I explained.

I surprisingly released one of my hands from Harry's grasp and used my new free hand to fix some curls that were out of place.

"Yes, so where shall we go, love?" he asked while using his new free hand to tuck some strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Umm, wherever" I said. He released my other arm and he rolled himself to lay next to me but he still didn't take his eyes off of me.

"Well then I'll take you to McDonalds," he smirked.

"Your so fancy," I said as I put my arm on the bed and pushed myself up. I flicked his nose and he laughed while lifting his finger to his nose.

"Wow, that was nice. Now you have to kiss it," he said while pointing at his nose and giving me a devilish smirk.

I pulled myself closer to his face, looking straight into his green orbs, my lips so close to his. He started to shake a little from my surprise. I slowly brought my lips up to his nose and gave it a peck. I put my hands of his chest and pushed myself off. He was shocked and he couldn't stop looking at me. Silence was in the air as he rose. Now we were at eye level and he leaned into me, putting one hand on my thigh and the other on my cheek. Our lips were so close and our eyes still wide open. We have never done this before, we have never looked at each other like this, it was all so new. He suddenly grabbed my waist and threw me to the side of the bed and he pinned me again like he did before.

"Hah! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!" he said laughing.

I giggled but I was still confused. W-what just happened?! This is ridiculous! After a second of thinking, I decided to blow it off. It was nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if it's boring right now but please continue to read it, you won't regret it. (: xx