Chapter 16

"H-Harry? Are you high?" I laughed.

"No." He said seriously.

My smile fell.

"Harry, why are you telling me this?"

He held my hand and looked down at them.

"B-because I want you to stay with me. Just me."

He finally looked at me.

I love Harry. I love Niall. I feel like they both want me to chose but I just can't.

A man in a white long thin coat walked up to Harry and I.

"Excuse me, I'm Dr.Roberts. Louis is ready for visitors. He is fine, only minor injurys like the head and his right arm. He will be walking by tomorrow!" He explained.

"Thank you so much." Harry said before shaking his hand.

We started heading toward the room.

"Louis!" Harry screamed in a happy tone as he walked towards the hospital bed.

"H-hey Harry. Who is with you?" He struggled.

I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Her names Serena." He said turning his head to face me as he gave me a cheeky grin that showed his dimples.

Louis had brown hair with beautiful blue eyes that I couldn't stop looking at. He looked me up and down. Harry has hot friends. Stop Serena. Control yourself.

"H-Hi Serena. I don't look like this all the time." He gave a weak smile and a wink.

My cheeks turned red.

"You just got in a car accident and your already flirting." Harry laughed.

"Are you okay?" I asked Louis.

"Yeah. It just hurts a little." He explained.

"Well it wouldn't have happened if you just kept your eyes on the road and stopped texting." Harry said seriously.

"I know. I know. Shut up. You don't have to tell me anymore. Every doctor has said the same thing." Louis said annoyed.

"Okay but don't just ignore them. I don't want to see you here again."

Louis rolled his eyes.

"You need some rest. I'll pick you up tomorrow." Harry said before saying goodbye and taking my hand and pulling me outside.

"WILL SERENA BE HERE TOMORROW?!" Louis screamed.

"YES, I WILL!" I screamed back.

"GOOD!"

I can imagine a small wink coming from Louis. He seems like a really funny guy. Where does Harry find these kind of people?

"I'm glad you came." Harry said still holding my small hand in his and giving me his famous cheeky grin.

"Harry." I stopped us both in the middle of the hall way.

Harry face looked a little confused.