Chapter 6

When we approached our apartment he slowed to a stop, turning his head to face me.

"Serena...?"

I swiftly moved my head to see his beautiful face, his now dark green eyes sparkled as the stars reflection bounced off his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Are you really going to see Niall tomorrow?"

He looked almost crushed when he said those words, I couldn't help but look away so I wouldn't give in.

"Yes."

"Why?! Does he even care for you?!" he splat.

He strong raise of voice made me turn my head swiftly towards him again and freeze, no words came from my mouth for a while before I decided to stand my ground.

"Well, he obviously does. He is taking me for coffee and wants to have a chat, what's so wrong about that?" I asked a little rough but just to prove a point.

"I don't think you should go..." he whispered, turning his head away from me.

"Look at me..." I grabbed his chin and forced his face to mine, letting my hand drop back to my thigh, he didn't say a word.

"Niall is my friend too and aren't you spending time with Julie?"

"Yes..."

His eyes drifted to the side, looking out the window.

"Now we are even." I strongly answered.

"Fine." He groaned out.

He opened his car door and walked around to mine, I slid out. We walked toward the door, Harry didn't look at me the whole time but I defiantly looked at him. His eyes knew my presence was near but forced itself to look away, his hands were in tight fists and his teeth were clenched shut...he was angry. Even though he was angry he still held open the door for me and we both walked up stairs to the bedroom. He changed swiftly and started to dart out the door with his pillow and a blanket.

"Where are you going?" I asked standing next our bed after I changed into Harry's long black t-shirt, shorts that was even seen because the shirt was so long and my hair displayed on one side of my shoulder.

"Not here." He blurted out as he paced out the door.