Chapter 2

NOTE: I KNOW IT'S BORING NOW BUT PLEASE CONTINUE, IT GETS BETTER! (: xx

After he enjoyed every second of his triumph against me he picked me up, like he always does, took me to the kitchen. He gingerly placed me on the chair at our kitchen table.

"Eggs?"

"With potatoes?" I begged.

He let out a strong sign, "Fine, but you owe me for doing extra work."

I nodded. I watched as Harry cooked, he always fascinated me. The way he would turn his complete focus on the eggs made me giggle. He glanced over at me and I turned away quickly like a little 1st grader. I smirked as I slowly turn around, putting my hands on the top of the chair, peeking over.

"What are you looking at?" he laughed.

"Just you." I replied.

"Well, your a weirdo." he said as he turned off the heat and left the our breakfast on the stove. He turned towards me, slowly walking over.

"What are you going to do?" I asked nervously.

"I'm just going to...TICKLE YOU!" he screamed as he threw his hands to my stomach.

"Stop!!!" I said laughing. I grabbed his hands and pushed them away from me.

"Get our breakfast!" I managed to say after losing all my breath. He trailed over to the stove about brought it to the table with some plates and forks. He was actually a good cook and that's why I always made him cook for us. I would probably burn all the food we had if it wasn't for Harry.

After we finished out breakfast we decided to watch a movie and just stay in all day, we are lazy people. I climbed into our bed as Harry followed. He grabbed the remote and jumped into bed, continuously flipping channels. I layed my head on his chest while he wrapped one arm around me.

"Love Actually?" he asked, looking at me with his bottom lip sticking out and his eyes begging.

"Sure."

*******

"Wake up."

"W-what? What's going on?" I asked the voice. I couldn't see anything, it was very dark. The only light was the time on the clock which was 3:00 am.

"Serena, I'm scared..." someone whispered. As I came in and out of consciousness I finally remembered where I was. I laughed a little when I noticed Harry spooning me tightly.

"Harry, it's 3 am..." I groaned.

"Please, Serena."

"What's wrong?" I said as I turned my body to look face to face with Harry.

"I had a bad dream.." he whispered.

"Really, Harry? That's why you woke me up." I responded very annoyed but what does he expect, it's 3 am!

"Yes," he whispered, "I had a dream that you left me..."

"..ohhh, I'm sorry.." I squeezed him tight.

He started to tear up a little, "You left me all alone. I had no one...you said that you never wanted to see me again because you were mad at me but I didn't know why...are you mad at me?" he said, never looking away from me. I hugged him as tight as I possibly could. I drew back, traced my finger his cheek and kissed it.

"No, of course I'm not mad at you. I love you to much to ever seriously be mad at you." I said leaning for a hug.

He smiled and his beautiful dimples popped from his cheeks.

"Now lets go to sleep." I laughed.

I turned my body around and he spooned me again. He moved his head next to mine. I could feel his lips brush my head.

I felt his hot breath move toward my ear, "I love you."

I didn't move, all I could do was smile.

"I love you too..." I whispered back.