Chapter 8

After talking to Harry for a while I looked at the time, 9:15 am. I felt like I was forgetting something...

"NIALL!" I froze.

"What about him." Harry splat.

"I have to go." I collected myself and jumped off the couch but Harry grabbed my arm before I could run upstairs to change.

"Serena, stay?" His face frowned almost pulling me in to stay.

"Harry, I made a promise."

He let go of my arm and turned completely away from me.

"Harry, please...don't be mad at me." I begged.

"Whatever, I need to get ready to hang out with Julie anyway." He splat again.

The thought of Harry talking to Julie made me annoyed. I turned my back on him and ran upstairs, not responding to his comment. I swiftly went to Harry's and my room to changed into a blush colored short sleeve shirt that ended right below my bellybutton and white shorts with regular sandals. I decided to let my chocolate colored hair stay down and put mascara, blush, eyeliner and lip gloss. I ran down stairs and just saw Harry there on the couch, ignoring my presences. I wanted to leave but I couldn't, I had no ride since my car is in the shop. I grabbed my phone from my purse and dialed Niall's number.

"Hey, Serena!" I could see his smile through the phone.

"Hey, Nialler! I was wondering if you can pick me up if that's okay?" I asked.

Before he could answer Harry grabbed my phone.

"It's okay Niall. I'll take Serena." He strongly stated as he hung up the phone.

He passed the phone back to me, still not locking eyes on me.

"Harry, you don't have to take me."

"Well, I'm taking you."

He grabbed his keys while grabbing my smaller hand in his, pulling me towards the front door.

"Harry, I know how to walk!" I splat at him as I pulled my hand back.

He froze and I mirrored his movement.

"Stop, Serena." He growled.

He picked me up bridal style, I let out a small yelp as I threw my arms around his neck trying to keep balance.

"What are you doing Haz!"

He started to walk towards the car and completely ignored me. He always does this if he doesn't get his way, he makes himself get his way.

"Let me go!"

He didn't look at me or talk to me. All I could do was watch my words get swished away by the wind. He gently put me on my seat and before I knew it, was in his seat as well.

"Let's go see Niall."

---------

SORRY, ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER. :(