Chapter 4

I jumped out of the shower, dripping water fell from my chocolate colored hair and onto the floor. I wrapped myself in the towel that I laid out for myself, grabbed my dirty clothing, and rushed out of bathroom. I stopped in my tracks as I saw Harry half naked, one hand holding the towel that covered his bottom half and the other hand shaking out the water in his wet curls.

"Hey, four nippled boy!" I blurted out.

He looked down to his two extra nipples and used his hand that moved his curls out of his face to cover them.

"Don't make fun of them!"

I laughed as I threw my dirty laundry in the basket.

"Excuse me, I need to get dressed." I laughed out as I passed him and grabbed a bra and underwear.

He passed me as well grabbing his pair of boxers. Harry took only a couple of minutes to finish getting ready as he heading downstairs.

"Hurry up, Serena!" he screamed.

"Hold on!" I screamed back.

After I finished makeup I went to my closet to pick some dark blue skinny jeans and a colorful top to match. I grabbed my red flats and rushed downstairs, not having any time to put them on.

Harry was watching tv on the couch, his legs rested on the table in front of him. He turned his head when I reached the last step and slowly rose up.

"Y-you look beautiful..." he whispered.

He carefully walked toward me, putting his hands on my waist. I let out a gasp as he picked me up and sat me on the counter, we were now eye level. My legs dangled as he grabbed my pair of flats. He slipped my shoes on and moved closer to me, his hips were in between my legs. I couldn't speak, my lips were agape but nothing came out. His lips rose to a smirk and I couldn't help but giggle as my head fell down.

"You look perfect."

His hand brought my face back up, his eyes staring into mine.

"L-let's go." I stumbled out while I slipped back onto the floor.

"...okay? What's going on?" he splat at me.

"Nothing."

"It doesn't seem like it."

He walked toward me and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Tell me please..."

"I have nothing to say."

I was trying to hold my emotions back so I could just move pass this awkward moment.

"Are you sure." he said in concern.

"Yes..."

I grabbed his nape and kissed his cheek so we could stop this conversation.

"Let's go" I encouraged.

We walked towards the back door and he opened it for me like he always did, he was a true gentleman. He walked me to the passenger car door and opened that as well, I climbed it. I played with my fingers as he walked around the car and into the drivers seat. I moved my head towards Harry's concentrated face.

"So what's the plan?" I asked still shaken up from the previous conversation.

"You'll see." he responded with his cheeky smile towards my face but his eyes still focused on the road.

"Okay." I laughed out and turned my head back on the road as he did the same.

We arrived at our local park, where we first met. He turned his head to me and grasped my small hand.