Chapter 13

"Oww. OWW!" Niall groaned when I gingerly placed the pack of ice on his now purple bruise next to his lip. I sat on his lap to get a better view of the bruise.

"I-I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"Don't worry, you just pressed the ice a little to hard." He showed a smile in reassurance.

"I wasn't talking about right now. I feel so guilty, you shouldn't have gotten punched...it's all my fault." I started to tear up.

"No, no, no! Don't cry. It's not your fault." He said while pulling my into his warm embrace.

I nuzzled into his chest while he put his chin on my head. I felt safe, just as much as I am (or was) with Harry.

"You always will have me. I want you to know that." He said pulling my chin up so I could face him.

He swiped the tears off my face and kissed my forehead, my nose and then my lips. I placed my small hand on his cheek.

"Serena, can I take you on a date?" He asked bitting his lower lip.

"Of course." I smiled then planted a small kiss on his lips.

"Great!" His smile reappeared.

"When? Where?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, I want to surprise you." He winked.

"Okay, I'll go get dressed!" I started for the stairs.

"DRESS CASUAL!" He screamed before I ran into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys. (: xx I'm sorry some of my

chapters are short. :/ I love you guys!

<3 ummm, check out my NEW

FANFIC! "HONESTLY, I LOVE YOU"

is the title. (: hope you guys like it. <3