Chapter eight

Chapter 8

Zak and I left the park. We walked hand in hand down the dorm room hall. I opened the door to my dorm to see Alayna and Ben laughing and enjoying lunch. Zak and I walked in; Alayna saw me and attacked me in a hug. "Where have been Missy? We have been worried sick!" She crossed her arms.

"Sorry mother," I emphasized mother, "but I was out." She huffed, while I rolled my eyes.

"Benny boy! I see you have lunch for me." I quickly went up to him and grabbed the other half of his sandwich and put it in my mouth, taking a bite.

"Thanks babe," I kissed his cheek.

Zak started walking toward me. "Babe? I don't think so lil miss, that's me," he points at himself. "Not him," pointing at Ben. I gave him a challenging look that he matched with his own. My gaze went to his lips; His plump, succulent lips. They tasted of sugar and cotton candy. I wanted to kiss him so badly right then. My eyes went back up to his eyes. He had noticed me staring at his lips, and raised an eyebrow. I blushed. He smirked knowing he had won, stepping closer to me; he took the rest of the sandwich and stuffed it in his mouth finishing it off. I gave him my best pout; he just swallowed it and gave me a peck on the cheek. There was a bit of an awkward silence, till Ben asked.

"So everyone ready for this evening?" He got up putting his plate in the sink.

"Oh yeah! Shouldn't we head over there now it's already four and it's an hour drive to get to the concert stadium; If we wanna be there before it gets crowded, we might wanna leave now." Zak said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh crap yeah!" I kissed his cheek. "Just give me a sec. I'm gonna change, I smell like I just rolled around in grass." Zak chuckled.

"That's because we were babe." I playfully slapped his arm. Zak was perfectly built, not to bulky, but strong enough to win a fight.

"Hush hon, no one need to know that, makes me feel like a dog." He then wraps his arms around my waist.

"Oh Thar, your way prettier than a dog." He said kissing my hair.

"Gee thanks what would I do without your amazing compliments." My voice dripped with sarcasm. I slipped out of his grip. "Be right back."

I went into my room. It took me about ten minutes to get changed and put on light make up. When I came out; I had on a floral print top and white short. I slipped into my silver converses. I looked up to see Alayna had changed into skinny jeans, her green flannel top, and her converse high tops.

"Alright let's go!" Zak grabbed my hand and held it.

"You look beautiful," He gave me his flirty smile. We started to walk out, Alayna locking our dorm. We all got into Zak car, and headed to the concert.

~*~

We arrived at the concert around five, even if we were here two hours before, the parking was pact. The guys told us to get out so we could get our seats while they find a parking space. Alayna and I hopped out and went to the ticket guy. We showed him our tickets and back stage passes. The guy just stared at Alayna's chest the whole time; she looked at me for help. I didn't know what to do, I was about to say something, when Zak and Ben came. Zak put his arm around Alayna; the ticket guy quickly looked up. His eyes widened in shock.

"You're... You're Zak Jones, the pitcher for the Florida knight's college team!"

"Yep and I'm guessing you're a fan?"

"Um yea! They say you're going to the major leagues. And they weren't kidding when they said your girlfriend was hot." Alayna's cheeks reddened while Zak just chuckled. I rolled my eyes, but also felt a pang of jealousy.