Prologue+Cast

Prologue

Clarke Forrest is the daughter of Emilie Forrest and Klaus Mikaelson. Her parents were engaged to be married until Klaus cheated on her mother before she could him she was pregnant. She eventually gave birth to their daughter and named her Clarke. 

Growing up Clarke was popular in school and she was best friends with Oliver Queen, Tommy Merlyn, and Laurel Lance. She always had a crush on Oliver but got over it when Oliver and Laurel went out. She was heart broken when she found out not only did Oliver cheat on Laurel but had brought her sister Sara on the Queen's Gambit.

After Oliver's boat had sunk Clarke met a guy named Dick Grayson who is the adopted son of Bruce Wayne they went out until she caught him cheating with Barbra Gordon. Clarke also found out that she was pregnant with Dick's child and gave birth to their daughter and named her Aria. Clarke then went into the army and became a detective and met the love of her life Jason Todd. She was sent undercover to infiltrate the Joker's crew. 

She was doing great until her cover got blown and was brutally tortured for three months. The Joker had brought in Jason who at the time was dressed in his Robin costume. She begged him not to kill him and suddenly the Particle Accelerator went off Joker killed Jason and when Clarke let out a scream sound-waves came out. When she came home she found her mother dead in her apartment.

After Jason's death she became the vigilante known as The Banshee while also still being a detective. When she was fighting some criminals she finds a young boy named Roland Blake and she adopts him as her son. She later finds out Oliver Queen was alive and tries to make amends with her and Laurel but she didn't want to hear it. The three of them get kidnapped and she was forced to reveal her powers to save them.

After she killed somebody she slowly starts to transform into a werewolf. Klaus finds out about her and he and the rest of the Mikaelson's go to Starling City to find her.

Cast

Clarke Forrest-Mikaelson aka The Banshee

"You really think I will forgive you after what you did?"

"I know I messed up but I want to make it right."