Chapter 4

(LEGEND'S SHIP)

"Okay so how is this going to work?" Sara asked. "The spell that I'm doing will protect Clarke as she's going to stop Caterina." Emilie said.

"I'm sensing there's something else." Cisco said. "As I'm doing the spell there will be angry spirits trying to kill my body, I need you, Sara, and Caitlin to stop them so I can do the spell." Emilie said

"Right and while she's doing that, the rest of us will help Clarke try to beat Caterina." Barry said in his com-link. "I can't believe this is my life now." Diggle complained

Emilie sits down and begins to chant the spell.

"So when are we supposed to know if these spirits even show up?" Frost asked. Cisco shrugged his shoulders. Then all of a sudden they hear growling. "I'm guessing that's when." Sara said

(LUCIFER'S CLUB)

Elijah walks to the door to Lucifer's Club when he is stopped by a bouncer guarding the door. "Sorry pal can't let you in." the bouncer told. "You would be wise to let me in." Elijah advised. "Didn't you hear me? Get lost!" the man instructed. Elijah grabs the man's arm and compels the man, saying, "You will let me in." The man obediently replies, "I will let you in.".

Elijah walks inside Lucifer's Club. He walks up to see Lucifer sitting next to two women on the couch. "Elijah, my old friend." Lucifer said. "Lucifer Morningstar, pleasure to see you again." Elijah said. "Likewise, so what brings you here?" Lucifer asked

"It's about your sister." Elijah said. "My sister's dead, you and I both know that." Lucifer said, taking a drink. "Yes, but in recent events my brother Niklaus has been feeling some pain." Elijah said. Lucifer gives him a weird look. "Nothing like that. I know you brought your sister back." Elijah said, taking a drink.

"I did no such thing." Lucifer said. "Right, I don't know why I would've thought you doing such a thing." Elijah said sarcastically, taking a drink. "Oh Elijah you always did put others before your needs." Lucifer said.

"That's because unlike you I have a conscience." Elijah said, walking up to him. "And you wonder why our relationship never worked out." Lucifer said

Lucifer leans in and begins to kiss him. Elijah grabs his neck and starts to push him towards the couch but Lucifer stops him. "Wait, not here." he said

Lucifer and Elijah walk up the stairs "Make sure no one comes in here." Lucifer said and he shut the door to his office.

(SOMEWHERE IN CENTRAL CITY)

Caterina and her coven were chanting the spell. As they were chanting an arrow was thrown at one of the witches and it went through its chest.

Oliver turned his head to see an angry Clarke walking in with her batons twirling in her hands. One of the witches tried to push Clarke using their magic but it wasn't working. Clarke lets out a scream sending the witches back a few feet.

Caterina and the witches get up; she continues to do the spell as the other witches distract Clarke.

"Barry, I could use a little help right now." Clarke said in her comm. "On it." Barry said.

Barry uses his superspeed to knock the witches off of their feet. He then frees Oliver from his restraints and superspeeds them both out.

"That was a mistake." Caterina said as she got up. "No, because I wanted you all to myself." Clarke said as she got into a fighting stance.

When Clarke threw Caterina her back hit the wall and as she stood up, Clarke ran towards her with a sword and stabbed her in the heart.

"Y-you have no i-idea what you've just done." Caterina said. "What are you talking about?" Clarke asked. "I guess you'll have to find out." Caterina said as she stopped breathing and died.

Clarke walks out of Caterina's lair. She lets out a cry in pain as when her foot cracked and she fell on the ground. As she got up her eyes begin to glow.