Coming Closer ( 1 )

Double updates!
Enjoy reading 😊

............................................................................

But then again she convince herself that may be goes to prepare notes because if he was in love then he would surely say this to Rahul... But Rahul also don't know anything about it.... So Jasmin shrugged off all the thoughts..

Finally the day came when Rahul is going to propose Disha.... And also the farewell program..

The program is going to start at 6pm ... So according to the plan Rahul would take disha before 5 giving her a simple reason and then will propose her and then will attend the program .

After the lunch,
Jasmin came to her room and called her mom..

Jas - hello maa... Namaste

Jm - namaste beta... Kesi ho

Jas - me theek hu...maa aaj farewell program hai hamare college me...par me samaj nehi paa rehi ki aaj farewell ke liye kya pehnu..

Jm - farewell... Ek kaam kar mene jo tere liye saree bheji... Wo pehen le..

Jas - par maa....

Jasmin 's dad jumped in the conversation before Jasmin could say anything to her mother..

Jd - princess.

Jas - papa... Kese ho aap??

Jd - ham badiya hai... Par waha jaake to aap hame bhul gayi.. Hame call bhi ni kiya ek baar bhi.

He said with a sad face.

Jas - sorry papa.. Wo studies ke wajah se time nehi mila... Anyways aap aapni medicines to thik se le reho ho na.

Her dad bite his tongue and her mom chuckled.

Jm - nehi Jas.. Me to kehti rehti hu par har din nakhre karte hai..

Jd - are kya aap..

Jas - dad..

She called him in a strict tone..

Jas - aap aapni medicines kyu nehi le rehe ho tikh se..

Jd - princess ham theek hai.. Aur tum chinta mat karo.. Ham theek se medicines lenge aab se....

Jas - aur time se bhi..

Jd - haa meri maa haa..

And then they talked for nearly 1 hour...
Meanwhile Aly came home and changed while Rahul already took disha with him unknown to Jasmin.

After disconnecting the call,

Jas - oh no...maa se pucha hi nehi ki saree kese pehente hai.... Ab mere pass koi aacha gown bhi nehi hai.... Ek kaam karti hu disha se help mangti hu...

She searched disha but didn't find her so called her but she didn't pick up.....so she thought to try it herself but while going to her room, she bumped with Aly and she was about to fall but a pair of arms caught her.

They find themselves in each other's eyes.. No one wanted to divert their gaze but then Aly broke the eyelock irritating Jasmin....

Jas - Aly wo disha kahi nazar nehi aa rehi... Mene usse call kiya tha par uthaya nehi..

Aly - wo rahul Disha ko leke gaya hai..

Jas - leke gaya hai?? Kaha?? Aur kyu??

Aly - aaj rahul disha ko propose karne wala hai..

Jas - really??

Aly - yes

She jumped in happiness and hugged him.

Jas - I'm so happy for them

Aly - me too

When jasmin realised, she broke the hug.

Jas - um.. Sorry

Aly smiled and said.. No problem..

Aly - ok ab jao jaldi ready ho... Hame jaana hai college me it's already 5pm..go

At this she got reminded about the program and then, reality hit her...

She checked Aly from top to bottom.... Looking so hot... She gulped and began to thought nasty things.... She hit her head for thinking like this...

Aly - if you are done checking me... then go and get ready.... or we'll be late... And I don't want to miss my per..

Jas - what per...??

Aly - nothing... Go and get ready now.

Jas - Aly you are hiding something... Tell me Is anything bothering you??

Aly - nothing like that jasmin... ab jaldi karo warna me tumhe akele chod ke chala jaunga..

She gave an whatever look and ran to her room.

After 30 minutes he entered and saw her full ready...wrapped in a red and white combination saree..... Looking extremely beautiful with those pearl earrings, and slight touch of make up. But he sensed something wrong in her saree....saree was looking somewhere inappropriate....but then he concentrated his gaze on her forgetting the saree..

Aly - beautiful

Jasmin turned towards him... Although she heard but wanted to hear one more one time even she don't know why, so she said:

Jas - tumne kuch kaha??

Aly - kuch nehi chale?? It's 5:35 now..

At this her face became small as she wanted him to complement her but anyways she followed him.... They reached the Hall but suddenly the plaits of her saree came out from her petticoat.

Aly sensed why suddenly her footsteps are stopped,she was not behind him so
he turned and saw her... His eyes widened... Jasmin looked at him and then turned...

So she tried to wrap the saree by watching you tube videos.... Everything she could do but the pleats were difficult to arrange so she just tug them as the way she could.... Not Proper pleats though.....

Jas thought " Ugghhh... ab kya karu... Bohut chali thi ki pleats khulenge nehi...mene to sirf tug kar diye the jese tese kyu ki maine socha ki nehi niklenge but abhi phirse aisa karungi to program me phirse ye bahar aa gaye to... umm... kya karu??... Disha bhi nehi hai... "

Aly - Jasmin

She just hummed. And now Aly got to know why the saree was looking little inappropriate..

Aly - how it came out?? Tumne aache se nehi kiya kya??.... Now go and do it fast..

Jas - mm.. Aly I don't know how to wear saree so I took the help of YouTube but I couldn't make the pleats...so I just mm...

She said in embarrassing tone... Now Aly was confused what to do now as they need to reach before the program starts but how to help Jasmin as disha was also not present... Then he coughed and said:

Aly - lemme help you..

............................................................................

Kesa tha batao?

I gave you double updates so can I get maximum votes in this chappy?? 🤭😁

Next you know kya ho sakta hai 🙈
So wait for it.. 🤪🤭

Bye! Love ya ❤