Collided

I'm late isn't it?? 😅

Sorry 🥺

Here is the update!!

Happy Reading!!

............................................................................

" Jas " Disha squealed seeing jasmin standing outside of thier house ( the house is bought for their wedding)
She ran like a toofan to the living hall and before jasmin could press the bell, she opened the door and quickly embraced her in a tight hug.

Disha was in terrace when she saw jasmin coming out off the cab. So that's why she was running like toofan.

Due to the sudden hug, she almost stumbled but quickly gathering herself hugged her back..

" I missed you " Disha whispered while tightly hugging her... They used to meet once or twice in a month to have girls moment... But disha's wedding arrangements didn't allowed her to have a meet with her... And that's why they hadn't meet for more than 6 months.

" Oye nautanki agar 'kabhi khushi kabhi gham wala' scene ho chuka ho to usse andar to aane do " Came Rahul 's teasing voice from behind which made the duo to leave each other immediately.

" Come " Disha muttered and she stepped inside the house... And then and then she was attacked by rahul with a tight hug...

Ye dono meko aaj marke hi dam lenge... She thought dramatically..

" Ab haato meri best friend ke bahon se "
She forcefully seperated both.

" Jealous " Rahul said!!!

" Haa toh.... Jas sirf meri best friend hai "
With that she dragged her to her room..

" Thank god Tu aa gayi... Pata hai me bohut nervous ho ri thi...." She said when they both entered her ( disha) room and she offered her water after pouring into a glass.

" Arey ye to engagement hai sirf aur tu abhi se dar ri hai... Chinta na kar sab sahi hoga... " Jasmin assured her while drinking the water.

" Haa sahi kaha jassu no chinta.. " Rahul said while coming inside the room much to disha 's annoyance.

" Chinta ka karan hi yehi hai " She murmured making him narrow his eyes at her while jasmin was seated trying her best to control the laugh.

" Jasmin chalo me tumhe tumhara room dikha doon.. " Jasmin nods and they both climbed the stairs to the second floor leaving Rahul there alone.

On the second floor there were six rooms, out of which four are occupied by Rahul's cousins and one by Rahul....disha showed her the room, opposite to Rahul's room..

" Disha tere floor pe rooms nehi hai aur?? " She asked as she was the only girl present in the floor and the rest were all boys as said by disha.

" Nehi!! First floor ke saare rooms hamari families ne li... Aur me second floor bhi nehi aa sakti kyu ki mera saman sab uss room me hai toh pareshaani hogi sab firse shift karne me.... But don't worry... Rahul ka right side wala kamra Rahul ke ek cousin, soumya ka hai so tum akeli nehi ho.... And moreover me to hu hi na.. " She said!!

Jasmin nods and started to stuff the clothes in the cupboard...

" Okay!! So tu fresh ho jaa.... Khana sab saath me khate hai so lunch time pe neeche aa jaana okay.... Phir ham dher saari baatein karenge " Disha informed and left from there while Jasmin arranged her cupboard and took shower...

There was time for lunch so she decided to take a nap in the meantime.

............................................................................