'Am Yours' Forever

Well! Am back.
Hey yaa

Happy to meet you'll again. My exams went well. Thank you for all your wishes 🥺❤

Here is the much waited update.
The chapter is rated mature content.

I'll mention it when the mature part will start, so you can skip if you want to. But I know many of you won't. Haina? 😉

Enjoy then 😉
............................................................................

Jasmin's Pov

Uff! Finally it ended.
Aly got the award for his hardwork. I'm so proud of my husband.

Husband.

Husband sounds so different. It makes me feel so indifferent, so lucky.

Moving my head to the left side, I saw my husband thanking his colleagues. I smiled when he turned towards me and gesture me to go near him.

I slowly went near him. He placed his left hand on my waist, an unknown thing tingles my stomach whenever he does that.

We bid our byes to everyone and started walking towards our car.

We were walking side by side holding each others' hand. The smile on my face didn't leave for a second.

He started the engine when we made ourselves comfortable on the seats.

I leaned towards the window and saw the most Beautiful site. The place was dark but the lights of the city is illuminating the place. I closed my eyes and rested my head, not averting my eyes from this beautiful place. My hairs  flowing due to the fresh wind.

I opened my eyes when I felt a touch on my cheeks. Looking at the other side, I saw my husband looking at me with a smile.

"Samne dekho, maarna ni hai hame" I teased, he chuckled and removed his eyes from me.

Suddenly I realised we were not going through the same route to our home.

"Ham kahi dusre raaste se jaa rehe hai kya? Ye kahi aur jaa rehe? Ye ghar ka raasta to lag nehi raha" Confused, I asked.

He only smiled in return. A MISCHIEVOUS SMILE.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckled and said "patience my love"

After a while he stopped the engine.

Maybe we are on the required spot.

"Come" He uttered and hop down the car. Following the same, my eyes widened.

Wait!!

We are on our home. Our small home, where we have spent our special moments. Our Courtship days.

'Our Solace' Yes we named this house as our solace. I closed my eyes remembering The beautiful moment of ours.

Flashback (After confession)

"Jasmin stop drooling over me" His voice brought her back from her staring world.

"No I'm not" Flustered she lowered her eyes.

"Yeah Sure" Pulling her leg, he sat behind her making her to look away. He chuckled and took her hands in his.

"This house will always be special to me, the days we have spent here is so amazing know?? You are my solace and so this house is... " At his words, she smiled.

"For me as well. This house is our solace. Hey! I liked the name. Let's keep it in this way. What do you think?? " She asked excitedly. He kissed her cheeks making her cheeks red immediately with his action.