It's Move Time

Hello lovelies..
Back with an update!

Happy Reading!

............................................................................

They both reached home and jasmin danced like a kid as all the dishes were prepared according to her preferences..

They had lunch making fun and teasing each other...

Night time :

After dinner all departed to their rooms to take rest...Jasmin laid on the bed..

Jasmin thought " Today I didn't felt uncomfortable when Aly touched me... After that incident I never hugged any boy... Hug to chor do... I avoided talking with boys.....when he touched me....ughhh....Why am I getting attracted towards him?? Ye kya ho raha hai mere saath.. "

↔↔↔↔

It's been two days that she shared her past with him... She was now more comfortable with Aly..... They have become good friends but still they loves to annoy one other...Now She has no problem whenever he touches her... A comfortable zone has been developed between them but still she is trying to control her feelings, trying to control her heart which unknowingly started to beat for Aly.

It's Sunday, so they after having lunch thought to have a fun time as because of studies they are getting very less time to spend with each other.... So the fantastic four decided to have fun in evening..

Jas - to kya kare ham abhi??

Disha - antakshri khele??

Rahul - boring... Esse aacha me jaake aapne pending chapters complete kar lu.

Aly - to phir

Rahul thinks for a while and then he began..

Rahul - bollywood movie dekhe??

Aly - yess mazaa aayega

Rahul - ok then konsi movie??

Disha - dilwale dulhaniyan le jaayenge dekhe??

Rahul - No way...yaar disha tum badi boring baate bol rehi hai..

Disha give a 'whatever' look. He sheepishly smiled.

Jas - then horror movie dekhe??

Rahul - yess.... Meri behan bhi meri tarah daring aur smart hai...

Disha - bada aaya daring aur smart.

Rahul - tumne kuch kaha disha??

Disha nodded sideways and Rahul played a horror movie... They sat on the couch Rahul and Aly in the middle and Jasmin beside Aly and disha beside Rahul...

Jasmin noticed Aly biting his nails..looking here and there..

Jas - tum aapne nails kyu bite kar reho ho...

Jasmin said slowly to Aly, so that only he can hear her..

Aly - um.. nothing

Jasmin understood that he is scared of horror movie. She bite her lips in order to control her laugh and with a teasing smile she asked..

Jas - tumhe dar lagta hai horror movie se..

Aly thought " Esse kese pata chala... Aly esko mat bata warna ye chidayegi tujhe.. "

Aly - ne.. nehi to

Jas - par tumhare shakal se to yehi lagta hai...

Aly - me nehi darta samji... I think tum darti ho..