Married??

The update is dedicated to KhushiBhoyar

Happy Reading

N___P_ 🥺❤

............................................................................

Jasmin's POV

Life is unpredictable!!

And it made sense to me when my life took a huge turn.

I was so happy with my kids and my small job. Though I used to be sad whenever I got reminded of our memories. But then the kids used to help me to forget it. They are the beautiful souls in my life.

Currently I'm sitting on a large bed in the middle of the huge room. I'm wearing a simple lehenga and other accessories to complete my look. And to that my partition is filled with sindoor and a nuptial chain is surrounded around my neck.

Yes. Presently I'm sitting in my husband's room.

Husband

The word itself gives a different feeling. I had so many dreams for my marriage. Yes every girl has that dream. I expected my marriage to be a grand one.. But due to my husband's request or say order, within two days our marriage was done only with our families and close friends. That's it.

I still remember the day when I decided to choose my fate, when I sealed my luck with him.

Flashback

Author's pov

Jasmin has just returned after an awesome day when she heard voices from her parents room. She walked up to that room and saw thier door was slightly open, she was never into this eavesdropping..

But her father cries made her to hear thier talks.

Sikander : Yeh mera 6 months ka mehnat hai meh isse aise jaane nhi de sakta aur yeh haat seh nikalne seh bahot nuksan hoga humara.

Khushpreet: Shant hojaiyee sabh thik hogaa.

Sikander : Kaise thikk hogaa? Bataoo? Aly waha zidd pakadke betha hai ki agar yeh deal final hona hai tho jasmin ko aly seh shadi karni padegii. Batao meh apni princess ki zindagi aur uski self respect aise kaise daav peh rakhduu?

Both shed tears not knowing what to do.
Jasmin heard this conversation.
She can do anything for her family and she promised herself she will do this for her family. With a determined face she left the room and immediately grabs her car keys and drives somewhere. On reaching the destination she steps out and looks at the big classy blue shaded glass building and a big board on the top written 'GONI INDUSTRY'
Yes she is there to meet alyy. (mann meh laddoo phootee)

_________________________________

Jasmin walks into the building and walks to the reception area and the receptionist guides her to aly's cabin.
Jasmin takes a deep breath and dashes into the cabin.
Aly was engrossed in his work lifts his head and was shocked to see jasmin at first but then things register in his mind. He gets up from his chair and starts walking towards jasmin.

"So Ms.Jasmin bhasin aap yaha kaise" aly asked her with a smirk, which enraged jasmin and she gives a 'Dont you no look'
Aly cages her between his arms she wiggles around to free herself but insaan bhari padne seh woh karegi bhi kyaaa.

"Joh nhi hotaa woh kyu karr rhi hoh?" aly asks her while looking at her. They share a cute eye lock which are answers for many unanswered questions. A drop of tear falls from her eyes. Aly wipes her tears lovingly and kisses her eye lids.