Aly's Taunts

A short and a quick update!!

Actually I got my second dose of vaccine yesterday but still I managed to write this part from one hand i.e my right hand.

I was having difficulty but still I managed it cause from date 9 " durga puja" is going to start and I'm bengali so you'll surely know how this festival holds a special part in our hearts....I'm going to be full busy for a week or more than that so I'm trying to give you more updates as much as possible.

............................................................................

Having no other option she came out from her room and saw all the lights were turned off and no one was present there..

Tip toeing she reached kitchen and saw biryani on a bowl kept in the fridge. She quickly took the bowl and sat on the kitchen counter and began eating.

" Ahem... mm.... " She choked on her food when his voice reached her ears.

She was caught.

Aly was tired after attending two meetings back to back. So to take fresh air, he decided to go to the garden. And when he was going , in the middle of the path he heard some noises from the kitchen. At first he was confused , who could be there at this hour but then he thought may be someone from their family.

But still as he was nit sure, he decided to check once. And the view in front of him brought a smile on his face when he reached there. There she was eating something chori chupke.

He shrugged off the thoughts.

" Tum yaha kya kar rehi ho " He asked as he was shocked to see her sitting on the kitchen slab ,eating and moaning at the middle of the night.

Yeh har jagah tapak kyu padta hai. Bhagwaan ek yehi milta hai kya aapko... Ughhh... She groaned mentally!!

" Me tumse baat kar raha hoon " He again asked.

She abruptly turned around and found aly standing a few feet away from her. She was about to say something noticing his eyes travelling from her to the bowl with amused eyes.... The hiccups started even before she could form a sentence.

With worried look, aly quickly took out a bottle of water from the fridge and forwarded towards her to drink it.. He kept massaging her back when she was busy drinking water.

" Bachon jaise harkatein kabhi nehi badlegi nehi tumhari.. " He scolded her and then passed the bowl to her.

She kept quiet , embarrassed enough to utter a single word.

" Par tum yahan ye chup chup ke khana chori karke kyu kha rehi thi.." He asked narrowing his eyes playfully...

She swear she never got embarrassed like this.. She wanted the ground to part and swallow her.

Without hearing any response aly continued " Mujhe nehi pata tha ki tumhe dil todne ke saath saath chori karna bhi aata hai.. "

He taunts and left from there making her heart shatter in pieces..

You are strong jasmin. Keep that in mind.

She too left after that washing the bowl and drinking water. She slept while reminding his words in the kitchen. Tears started to flow out of her eyes. But she can't do anything. She is bounded by a promise.

A promise which took everything from her.

............................................................................

Next day

" So let's welcome the bride to be and groom to be to the stage.. " It was the host who announced.

Yes it was dishul's sangeet and all were excited like hell.

And the first performance were of course of the couple, for whom it's all arranged.

They performed on the song " Dil Diyan Gallan "

After their dance, it was the time for their families.

Dishul came and sat on their chairs on the stage after their romantic performance.

They saw jasmin talking with one of their cousins named shourya, then their eyes land on a furious aly who was dangerously staring him and her.

Rahul winked at disha, she understood and went up to jasmin .

" Jasmin chalo " She said gaining their attention.

" Where to?? " Jasmin asked

" Arey come na " With that she dragged her to the place where aly and Rahul were standing leaving a confused shourya behind.

" Tu yaha kyu leke aayi mujhe " She whispered after noticing his burning eyes on her.

" Tum logo ne practice kar li na dance ki?? " Rahul asked!!!

" Nehi wo... " Jasmin was about to answer but aly cut her off by saying " Nehi Miss. Jasmin ko kisi cheez ki practice ki jarurat nehi.. Wo sab me mahir hai..Nai?? " He taunted her while looking at her with rage.

" Aacha bina practice kiye bhi tum dono aacha perform karoge. I know " Rahul winked while Jasly rolled thier eyes.

" Aacha Jasmin how are your kids?? " Disha asked eyeing aly to note his expressions. And she was right his body became stiff hearing the question.

" They are good " She replied with a smile.

" And how is your husband and ... " Rahul's question was disturbed by a cough, which was from aly.

" Rahul " Disha smacked him on his shoulder sensing him going overboard in teasing aly.

" Okay sorry sorry " He laughed looking at aly's serious expressions.

" Actually me ek chote se ngo me donation deti hoon and me har Sunday unse milne jaati hoon aur gifts deti hoon so in that way I consider them as my own kids... " She clarified looking directly into his eyes.

" I don't care to be honest.. " He replied in a duh tone but deep down he too know that usse fark padta hai...bohut fark padta hai...

" Sorry I have to call someone so please excuse me.. " Aly said eyeing Jasmin, who was looking here and there, probably thinking of an idea to escape from them.

" Okay tera performance agla hai so jaldi aana... " Rahul reminds and nodding he left from there.

She is so pure and kind hearted women. He thought while going dialling a number on his phone!!

............................................................................

Sorry for the short one 🥺

Do vote and comment.. Itni mehnat se ek haath se likha maine 🥺

And clear hua na ki wo Jasmin ke asli baache nehi hai. 😶

And will you please suggest me a song in which you want our jasly to perform. Please 🥺

Bye!! Take Care ❤