Thier Perfect Life

The Last Chapter!

Thank you for completing the target 🥺😭 and as I said, yes that was my last demand from you guys for this book.

As I said before, the story is coming to an end so ya here we are.

Please read the important note at the end of the chapter!!!

And Now, enjoy reading.

............................................................................

At exactly 6'O clock the alarm starts ringing.

Aly's Pov

Ahh!!! This Fucking Alarm. My eyes opened when I felt some weight on me. I groaned when the sun rays directly fall on my face.

I got up and went to washroom, doing the much needed thing, I rushed to again sleep.

...............

I woke after an hour or so.

Jasmin was sleeping beside me keeping her head on my chest. Her one hand around my torso and the other one behind my head. Our legs are tangled and the thing that brought shivers in my body was that there was no freaking barrier between us. I was only in my boxers while she was fully naked lying beside me.

Last night was the best night for both of us when I marked her mine. I can't forget the way she was moaning when I was making love to her, the way her heartbeat raised whenever I kissed her body, the way her body reacts on my touches, the way her eyes turned fully intense. The way our body synchronized with each other

I looked at her sleeping face. She is looking so adorable right now. I slowly bend towards her and placed a kiss on her cheeks one by one, followed by her neck and collarbone. She stir a little but I was busy on my own actions because last night we just did one round because it was our first time and I don't want her to be tired in morning itself as we also have to proceed to our home. She did had a good sleep though. Naughtily I licked her lips disturbing her sleep. I want my morning sweet!!!!

I again kissed her on her cheeks, her small nose, her slender neck.

I didn't stop there and started pestering more kisses on her neck, on the hickeys which I gave her last night. The thing that didn't leave from my face was my smile when I looked at her glowing face because of me.

Due to my kisses, she woke up and slowly opened her eyes. Her face turned into confusion but when she saw me, a smile broke on her face. I smiled too and then pecked her lips.

Her facial expressions changed within a second and she jumped away from me taking more side of the blanket with her. She must have realised now that what happened between us the other day and now she was laying with me on our bed naked.

I smirked and she lowered her eyes blushing.

"Close your eyes. I want to use washroom" She said not making the eye contact.
"Why I need to close my eyes? To use washroom, you have to go there. I don't think you are planning to do something right here" She turned red at my comment making me chuckle internally at my nasty shit.

"Shut up and close your eyes. How can I go like these? " She said still avoiding my eyes.

"Haa toh. It's not that I have not seen or touched anything. You know? "

"Or Have I?? Chalo wo kasar bhi kyu chode" I added after a while.
At this, a flying pillow hit on my face. I groaned and looked at her, who was looking at me angrily?

"Pervert" She muttered again and I moved towards her grabbing her waist bringing her more closer to me.

"Ah! You pervert leave me. "

"Give me a kiss and I'll leave you" She slapped my chest at my request and said me to leave her but I didn't budge.

"Okay Fine! Just One. You are so annoying bandar"

"Only to you mendak" With that She joined her luscious lips with mine. I let my lips to play with hers.

Pov Ends

............................................................................

"Now leave me" Breaking the kiss, she whispered. He nodded and left her.

"Close your eyes" She said and he smirked in return.

"You can't back off now. You promised." She whined while he laughed at her whining like a child.

He closed his eyes and hummed. She got down from the bed and quickly  wore the shirt and ran to the washroom closing the door behind her.

She took a deep breath and her body relaxed when the scented air hit her nostrils. He prepared the bathtub only for her. She smiled and relaxed herself in the bathtub removing the shirt.

.........

She saw a pair of clothes hanging inside the bathroom. She quickly changed into that and stepped out and that's when she saw her husband full ready to go.

When he turned and his curious eyes met with her shy ones, she lowered her eyes. She felt shy but then a thought came in her mind making her bkush to gi away immediately.

"You... Kapde the toh bola kyu ni?? " She asked!

"Agar batata to jo kal hua, woh thodi na hota.. " He said with a sinister smile.

"Besharam kahi ka" She murmured but he heard her.

He chuckled and walked near her and whispered "you're looking beautiful and extremely hot" He kissed her forehead. His eyes not leaving her.

He then thought for a second and dialled a number.

"Shift my meetings tomorrow. I'm busy" He cut the call just after saying this.

Her eyes widened immediately. He kept his phone on the side table and pulled her closer.

"What the... Aly? Why did you cancel your meetings?? " She asked.

"Because I'm in mood of doing other things right now" He winked and her expressions turned into confusion.

"Let's make Love, Okay Love??" With that he picked her up and laid her down despite of her several protests.

"But hame ghar ni jaana?" Though she too want this, but still she was hesitant a little.

"Baad mein" With that he bite her neck when he saw a empty space, not marked by him.

"I Love You Aly, I'm do damn lucky to have you. You are my everything love. How Just I wish the time to freeze now"
She said joining her forehead with him

"Jasmin I love you too, You are the only woman that I have ever laid my eyes upon" He kissed her forehead and soon thier lips joined.

After that, there were no words exchanged, only thier bodies moved according to thier will in thier own small little world, showering love upon each other.

THE END

..................................................................

And here I end my book. Okay I'm emo. It's my first fan fiction on them and I'm so overwhelmed that you showered so much love here.

Dw Epilogue will be posted soon. It will take time but will soon post it.

So As I finished my first book, I'll be starting a new story soon.

But Before that, you'll get some short stories may be! As I said my drafts were deleted due to some issues. So I'm rewriting them again 😭

Anyways, I don't know when but I'll post it very soon.

Thank You for all the love.

I Love You All. Yess I do. A Lot 🥺❤