Confrontation

Back with an update!!

Previous chapter comments.

Somewhere I was feeling really guilty for keeping you wait but then also you supported me, and it instantly brought a smile on my face.

Some of the comments were too precious for me. And I wanna say you that I too missed you all and your comments 🥺

The chapter will be little emotional but remember that happy times arrives after the sad ones. Don't ever loose hope.

Happy Reading!!

............................................................................

And Before she could ask him or complete her sentence, he tightly hold her arms and slammed her on the nearby wall.

Her back made a direct contact with the wall and she hissed because of the pain.

Her eyes we're filled with unshed tears but he was way too much angry to notice the fear, pain and tears in her eyes.

" Why?? " It was just a whisper but clear enough to shot a shiver in her spine.

" A-ly what a-re y..you talking ab..out?? " Stammering she asked.

" What was the reason you rejected my proposal 5 years back?? " He asked with venom.

" I-I... " She avoided looking into his eyes. She was sure he will easily catch her lie but still tried her luck, but his angry voice stopped her.

" I WANT ONLY TRUTH JASMIN. ONLY TRUTH. DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME NOW. " He warned tightening his hands on her arms.

" Aly chodo mujhe dard ho raha hai " Her pleading voice fell on his deaf ears. He was way too much angry and hurt to hear her pleasing voice.

" ANSWER NE NOW DAMMIT " He roared.

But in return he only received loud sobs from her and the tears that she was trying her level best to keep it on bay, came out without her permission.

His hands around her loosened seeing her tears.

As soon as he removed his hands from hers, jasmin dropped on the floor with a thud crying loudly.

Aly turned around, turning his back to her. The whole room which was silent before, is now covered with her sobs.

While Aly was trying to not lash out at her. He was trying to keep a check on his anger, he don't want to do something in anger, which he will regret later.

" I never thought you will be this weak jasmin. You didn't fought for us but you could have told me secretly. Ab ye mat kehna ki time ni mila. You had so much of fucking time to cry but couldn't ring me for once. Just because of a small misunderstanding, or whatever it is, we were apart and the sole reason is only you. ONLY YOU " He spat and left from there without sparing a glance at her.

Hearing those words from his mouth, she was shocked. Without wasting a second she got up.

" He knows " She whispered and ran behind him.

" Aly listen to me. " She said but he didn't listen and was going to thier living room.

" Aly please. Please listen to me once. Please bandar. Please " She called him bandar after so many years. He instantly stopped in his tracks.

As she spot him standing in the living room without moving, she rushed to him, skipping some steps in the middle in a haste.

She hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around his chest from back.