Prologue

Hello lovelies. So this is the new story.
And this is a love story as per the majority and those who want mystery story, don't worry guys I'm going to start that too.

Check the description of the story once.
So this is a small prologue of the story.

............................................................................

" Oye bandar " Jasmin shouted running behind him.

" Mendak ki bachi... Tu yaha mujhe bandar bulana band karegi... " Aly replied while entering into the college.

Jas - nehi bulaungi agar Tu mujhe mendak ni bulayega to..

Aly - tune pehle bola

Jas - haa jo bhi hai....

Aly - thik hai me ni bulaunga par tu bhi promise kar ki tu ni bulayegi

Aly advanced his hand for a promise. Jasmin gulped looking at his hand and then looked at him.

Jasmin - haa promise

As Jasmin didn't kept her hand on his. So,

Aly - are ese nehi

By saying this he pulled Jasmin's hand and hold her hand with his....Jasmin flinched at the touch and took her hand back jerking him.

Aly - are kya hua??

Jasmin started Panicking and started looking here and there , avoiding his gaze.

Jas- ku.. kuch nehi

Aly - agar esa kuch nehi hai to mere chute hi tune esa behave kyu kiya??

Aly questioned and Jasmin started shivering... Without giving any answer, she ran to attend the lectures leaving him totally confused.

Aly - kuch to hua hai...jo ye ese behave karti hai...me pehle din se dekh raha hu ye kuch ajeeb hai...

............................................................................

So how was it??

Why Jasmin behaves like this??
What do you guys think about this??

And can love blossom between them???

Sochte reho 😁

Will try to update soon!

Bye!