He was furious. Every single day he had to hear it.

It annoyed him. It pissed him off the fact that his group, Stray Kids lives right next to TXT's dorm. And had to keep up with Yeonjun being all over with his Soobin.

He wanted to be the one with Soobin instead of him. But Yeonjun had to just ruin everything.

"Choi Yeonjun, I'll get rid of him."

*****

"Okay, are you guys finally ready to meet one of my old best friends? I haven't seen him in so long!"

Soobin was leading his group to the place next door jumping excitedly like a bunny that just found a carrot. Yeonjun stared at him in awe looking whipped as ever. He wanted to kiss his cheeks right there and then.

Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai glanced at the scene and rolled their eyes, this definently isn't the first time.

It's a been almost 2 days since the previous incident, since then, Yeonjun was never so sure about his feelings for Soobin. He liked him so much, he didn't care if the others knew either. But he wasn't so sure if Soobin liked him back. Maybe he does since he said so that one night, right?

"So who are we meeting again?" Taehyun spoke up in between Yeonjun's thoughts, so that the older two can stop staring at eachother.

"Oh, its Stray Kids! Remember Hyunjin my middle school friend that auditioned with me?" All four of them went silent. Soobin pouted. "Do you guys ever listen to my stories?"

They all shook their heads no. Soobin rolled his eyes. "Whatever, let's go in."

He opened the door to the messy looking dorm and was greeted with 8 short nice looking boys, that were minding their own business, until the door opened, revealing tall famaillar figures. A blonde hair one with a long mullet stood up and smiled.

"I know you guys! Tomorrow x Together right? Your our seniors!" It took Beomgyu awhile to figure who was talking to them.

"Felix? Are you guys the new group that's debuting soon?" He questioned and Felix nodded. "Yup and welcome! Come inside."

The five of them came in and sat down on the couch, as the whole group greeted themselves: Bangchan, Minho, Changbin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin. Well, one of them didn't greet himself, and he was sitting at the edge of room staring directly at Yeonjun, with an annoyed look.

Yeonjun did notice this, but he didn't do anything about it, because he was probably just amazed by his amazing face and visual.

"Oh and this is Hyunjin!" Jeongin said looking at Hyunjin with hearts in his eyes. "He's kinda shy, but I think Soobin talked about him to you guys?"

Right at the mention of the name 'Soobin', Hyunjin finally stopped staring at Yeonjun and immediately went to go hug Soobin. They both smiled in the hug, but two people in the room were feeling heartbroken from this scene.

*****

Yeonjun wanted to leave this place immediately. He hated this. Suddenly all Soobin cared about was 'Hyunjinie' and no longer him. This wasn't fair.

"We'll see you guys another day, bye!" Kai waved goodbye to the team as Hyunjin blew a kiss to Soobin and he stood there shocked, stumbling his way out of the room.

On their way back, Soobin kept on talking about how nice Hyunjin and the group were, and the other three were smiling talking with him, like it's all they cared about. Yeonjun thought Soobin liked him? That day still lingers in his head...

"So what do you guys think? Aren't they so cool??" Soobin said once they entered their own dorm. "Yeah, so cool." Yeonjun said sarcastically, walking upstairs straight to his and Soobin's room.

Soobin looked up confused at his attitude. "What's up with him?" Taehyun and Beomgyu shrugged while Huening totally knew what was going on. "You should talk to him. He seems kinda.." Kai then raised both of his eyebrows in a funny manner, but Soobin knew what he meant.

"Jealous? No way." Soobin said simply and he walked up upstairs to their shared room while the trio exchanged glances.

"He's so dumb."

oh my god thank you so much for all these reads !! 102 on my 5th chapter? this book is trash but thank you much!! I'll try doing longer ones and post more asap 😭