5

1:14 AM

Yeonjun sighed as he looked at everyone in the room. Everyone was drunk in some way.

I mean, Taehyun and Beomgyu were literally flirting and giving each other little kisses. Kai and Soobin were having a staring contest and it's been 3 minutes, none of them blinked yet. And Yeonjun was there sitting on the couch eating.

"Okay guys, go to bed! It's super late." Yeonjun yelled around the room. They all groaned like a group of kids. Taehyun then whispered something in Beomgyu ear. They both smiled and left holding hands. Yeonjun didn't even want to know what he said based on the way they were acting tonight.

Hueningkai somehow fell asleep on the longest couch. "Now, where is that cute kid..." Yeonjun mumbled to himself. He looked around and saw Soobin quietly coming closer to him. "What's up with him?" He questioned himself.

"Yeonjun hyung... I have a confession to make." Soobin muttered. Yeonjun looked at him with confused eyes. A confession? What does he mean? Before he could say anything, Soobin leaned closer and brushed their nose close together.

Yeonjun's heart thumped nonstop from how close their lips were. Soobin gently pecked Yeonjun's lips and giggled. Yeonjun's whole face went red. Redder than a tomato. Soobin cheeks hinted a bit of red too as he said these words.

"I like you Yeonjunie!"

His heart skipped a beat. He immediately shook his head. "N-no you don't. It's just the alcohol kicking in." Yeonjun said quickly, feeling his cheeks beating up even more. Soobin pouted. "What? Noo, I like you sooooo much." He said smiling, and suddenly falling backwards as Yeonjun catched him, standing him back up.

"Soobin you definitely need to go to bed, tomorrow just drink pills so you can feel better." Yeonjun immediately paced towards their room but he was stopped by Soobin grabbing his wrist and turning him around.

"But hyung! I don't want to go to bed alone, I want to sleep with you." Soobin whined. He grabbed Yeonjun's wrist even tighter and pulled him to their room.

Once they got in the room, Soobin stared with tired eyes at Yeonjun. "Junie...we must sleep together, okay?" He said while yawning. Yeonjun gave him a confused look which quickly changed as Soobin fell on top of him. He's already asleep? Wasn't he energetic two minutes ago?

The older silently sighed. He didn't want to break his promise so he placed him on his bed and Yeonjun layed down next to him. He firstly admired his beauty before kissing his forehead and falling asleep while cuddling.