2

"Yeonjun? Yeonjun! Yeonjun wake up!" He heard someone shout.

Yeonjun opened his eyes and saw Soobin right in front of his face. "Morning Soobin." He looked at him. Soobin seemed very tired but he was trying his best to stay awake. His hair was messed up, and he was still in his blue white poke dots pyjamas, which we had matching ones so I had the red poke dots one.

"Good morning Yeonjun." He said smiling towards the older. His heart skipped a beat and as he immediately smiled back at him. Gosh, why did that affect him so much? His smile was so adorable that he had to smile back. "What time is it?" Yeonjun asked the other. "5 am. We need to get ready for today." Soobin said and got up from my bed, walking directly to their shared bathroom.

"Tell me when your done." Yeonjun yelled behind him as he closed the door. He got up from his bed and ruffled his hair. Why was it so cute that he came to wake him up? He does do this sometimes.. but not all the time. Only days that the staff gave them a schedule together. I shaked it out of my head and went to Beomgyu and Taehyun's room.

Yeonjun popped his head in the room and saw Beomgyu and Taehyun yelling at eachother with as if it was a fight, with the youngest of the two having a red tomato face. Hueningkai was probably taking a shower next door, due that you can hear water running from the next room.

"What's going on in here?" He asked suspiciously. "Nothing!" Taehyun said quickly getting up to look for clothes to wear for the day. Beomgyu chuckled at the younger. "Are you alright though? Your face is redder then ever." Yeonjun asked Taehyun.

Taehyun quickly covered his cheeks and ran out of the room. The other two left in the room were sitting on his bed laughing. "What happened? Did you do something?" He asked excitedly.

Long story, but over the past months, Taehyun and Beomgyu started to have feelings for eachother. Maybe today was finally the day Beomgyu will finally ask him about it. Sometimes Yeonjun felt bad for Kai, his room being right next to their's and hearing their lovey dicey stuff.

"You can say that. Taehyun thought I was sleeping and kissed my forehead, now I want him to admit that he did it." Beomgyu awnsered smiling the whole time. I pouted. We suddenly got interrupted by the sounds of the youngest of the five who opened the bathroom door, running everywhere in the dorm.

"I need to go!" He said in a hurry and grabbed his coat, boots, bag along with his other stuff. "Bye guys!" He opened the bedroom door and left. Hueningkai's schedule for today starts very early. Seconds later, they can hear small footsteps to his bathroom. Taehyun went in to the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

"Hey, Taehyun wait for me!" Beomgyu shouted, as he ran towards the door and knocked on it. "Let's take a shower together." he said jokingly.

"Ew no, go shower somewhere else!"

The last male on the bed laughed at them for their cheekiness. "Get ready Yeonjun. You have a shooting with Taehyun and Soobin today." Beomgyu said sitting, leaning his head against the bathroom door. "Right. Bye Beom!" He replied back waving my hand in the air at him and leaving his room.

*****

It's been 2 hours since the 3 of them, Yeonjun, Soobin and Taehyun have been here. The staff gave them a few stacks to eat, chicken, ttoekbokki, and sushi.

Yeonjun quickly made his way to the tables to grab himself a bite. Or more like a mouthful since he was stuffing sushi in his mouth. Please remember that they haven't ate since the morning.

After a couple of minutes, Soobin came over. "Where's Taehyun?" Yeonjun asked the taller. Soobin shrugged. "He's not done the photoshoot yet. Move, I'm hungry."

"I'm stuffed. I'm going to lie down for a bit." Yeonjun sighed, got up from his chair, and sat on the nearest couch. He took out his phone and scrolled through YouTube, looking for something to watch since he was bored.

Yeonjun kept scrolling, dragging his finger upwards on his screen, till a video caught his eye. 'Newest Yeonbin Moments'. Woah, he only watched one video and this was already on his YouTube feed? He clicked the video since there was nothing better to watch. While the video was playing, he probably didn't realize that he kept smiling and giggling at the screen throughout the entire video.