10

Once he arrived at the company, he thanked the driver, and made his way inside, directly towards their practice room. For today, they were going to film a choreography for a bside track, since they filmed the title's before their break. Afterwards, they were going to work on songwriting for a secret song in their album. They all had a lot in their mind for this album and wanted to make the songs feel like it was truly theirs.

Once he entered the practice room, he saw that the mirrors were already hidden for them to film and the filming crew had already prepared the cameras for the video and were soon to be done. Both of his dance teachers were behind the cameras, scolding at Beomgyu for messing up a dance move earlier, from what he can hear.

Yeonjun dropped off his stuff on the floor near the entrance of the room and approached the other members to join them in stretching.

Wait a minute, something's off. "One... two... three.... four...... four?! Guys, where's Soobin?" He looked down at Kai and Taehyun who were tackling eachother and both stopped when they were asked the question.

"Uh, he went over to the bathroom, not long ago before you came. You should go get him, he's taking quite some time." Hueningkai told his hyung while he nodded his head, then left the dance practice room to go find their leader.

Once he entered the bathroom, he heard some weird noises. They were coming from the very last stall. Yeonjun followed the weird sounds thinking that it was maybe Soobin doing them, what is he doing in there? The noises sounded very...

He came closer to the stall and slightly pushed it open, before he saw Soobin eating ice cream on a cône, on the toilet seat.

"Soobin! You scared the shit out of me, why are you eating that in here?" He asked terrified and the scene. "Oh, I just wanted a little snack before I came to the company, but I didn't get enough time to eat before leaving..."

Yeonjun frowned before he pulled Soobin from the stall by his wrist, leading him to the sinks. "Come on, wash your hands, everyone is waiting for us in the dance studi— wait, is that mint chocolate ice cream?" He asked Soobin with a bright face.

Soobin grinned at him before taking the last licks from his ice cream and throwing the rest of it in the garbage, making Yeonjun gasp at the sudden waste. Soobin saw his expression and leaned forward to pin the confused one to the sink, having his hands on either side of the border of the sink.

"You wanted some?" He asked mischievously leaning closer to his face, making the older's face burn red. "Soobin, you know it's my favorite ice cre—" And right before he could finish his sentence, Soobin kissed his mint chocolaty lips onto Yeonjun's, kissing him passionately for him to taste every single flavor left from his lips and mouth.

After a few seconds, Soobin pulled away smirking while Yeonjun stood there wide eyed, very surprised at what just happened.

The shy Soobin he knew? Was bold? Well more bold then usual.

"Come on, you said we were going to be late right? Let's go back!" Soobin said smiling as he skipped his way out of the bathroom like as if nothing happened.

Yeonjun froze. What?

*****

While they were filming the dance video, Yeonjun couldn't but help thinking about the previous incident. But he still tried his best to brush it off his head as they finally finished filming the video. The group bowed and thanked the staff team who were leaving the studio.

Yeonjun sighed once more as they left, he turned his head towards Soobin, while Soobin also turned towards him, who winked at him in the eye contact. Yeonjun blushed and quickly looked away, panicking a bit.

His heart couldn't contain this.

''G-guys? I'm gonna head over to my studio early to go live with the fans and then do songwriting, see you at the dorms?" They all nodded, including Soobin, as Yeonjun hurriedly left the room, which made everyone in the room confused at his actions. Everyone except for Soobin of course, he was smiling at the whole scene.