4

A knock was heard on Yeonjun's and Soobin's bedroom door. It was the next day at 10 AM, and of course the entire dorm wanted to sleep a little longer. Yeonjun went ahead and opened it and found Taehyun standing there. Soobin came next to the older.

"Hey Taehyun." Soobin said casualy. "Come eat. Beomgyu was nice enough to make you guys breakfast." Taehyun said then left the room, leaving the door wide open.

Soobin went to go look for something while Yeonjun grabbed his phone, and was in the mist of leaving the room but stopped when he heard: "Yeonjun hyung! Wait." Soobin shouted from across the room. Yeonjun turned around and he saw Soobin rush towards him, then back hugged the shorter. "Okay, let's go." He said cutely.

Yeonjun laughed from his cuteness then kissed his cheek. Soobin looked at him with shocked eyes that he actually kissed his cheek. They both smiled and headed downstairs, still in that position.

Once they entered the kitchen, they noticed that the other three were already eating. Hueningkai was already taking seconds. Beomgyu made waffles, bacon, eggs, and a bunch of cut fruit.

"This looks nice." Soobin mumbled behind Yeonjun. "What are you guys waiting for? You aren't statues." Taehyun stated. They both sat down across from eachother then they served themselves.

******

"What are we doing today?" Yeonjun asked the group. Today was Monday, and they had the whole week to themselves. The five of them were all just sitting on the couch, looking bored. "We can just have a party in the dorm, order drinks and pizza." Beomgyu proposed. "Sounds fun. Let's see who can get drunk first!" Taehyun said excitedly.

"Yeah, I want to get my mind off something.." Soobin hesitated. "What's wrong Bin?" Yeonjun asked. "Something I don't want to share with you guys yet." He awnsered quietly. "Okay then." Beomgyu said nodding at his decisions.

8:30 PM

Hueningkai sighed, standing at the door getting his card out. Soobin suggested we make a bet. Long story short, Kai lost, Taehyun won the bet and Kai has to buy 50 drinks for them. Yes. Fifty. You read that right. That guy is so unlucky.

Everyone else sitting was giggling and laughing at the amount of money that he has to pay. Soon, Kai came back with a slump face. "Don't worry Kai. It's your second time drinking with us!" Beomgyu said happily hugging the younger.

Yeonjun smiled around looking at everyone. "I'm opening the first one." He stated getting up.