9

It was the next day, Sunday night, and Soobin came home at 11 pm, much more later than he usually comes back home when he's out. He took out his key from his left pocket and used it to unlock the locked door of his dorm with the members. Right when Soobin opened the door and walked in, it was closed right behind him as he was pinned behind the door and his eyes met Yeonjun's furious eyes.

Soobin's eyes widened. "Y-Yeonjun—"

"Why are you back so late? You don't come around this time."

Soobin stayed silent while Yeonjun eyed him from head to toe. Yeonjun was so close to Soobin's face, and he could feel his cheeks heating up a light red as he stared at Yeonjun.

"What's this?" Yeonjun said as he held up Soobin's hand showing a small ring on his pinky finger. "O-Oh, its-"

"Let me guess. A little gift from Hyunjin. All you ever do is Hyunjin. You used to care so much about me but now its all you can think about? What? Are you guys engaged, that's why he gave you a ring?" He said sarcastically.

Soobin was shocked and immeadialty shook his no to deny all his questions, except for the first one. When the maknaes reminded him everyday that Yeonjun was jealous, he would just ignore it thinking they were joking or playing around, but they were right, he really was mad.

"I–"

"No no, it's okay. I'm sorry for doing that, I'm literally overreacting. Yesterday we spent the whole day together, I just wanted to be with you again today, since you left everyday of the week." Yeonjun spoke, backing away from Soobin a little to give him space. "But I really did think that you felt, or that we had something. That night when we drank, I lied, you did tell me something.. that you problably weren't ready to share with me yet." after that, Yeonjun went silent.

"Oh... what did I say?" It couldn't be that bad, could it?" Soobin asked in a quiet voice.

"You confessed to me. You said that you liked me. But it was obviously a lie, I shouldn't have believed it."

Soobin covered his mouth with his hand, surprised and speechless at the news he just learnt.

"Yeonjun, I didn't mean–"

"No, I understand. You obviously love him more than me. I shouldn't interrupt your relationships with him and let you be happy, like the good member I am." Yeonjun said smiling sadly at his fellow bandmate, before sighing and leaving room quietly.

Soobin stood there shocked. Well, he couldn't even get his feelings straight. He really did like Yeonjun, but maybe he had a bit of feelings for Hyunjin too? Soobin shook his head.

He needed to be sure of how he felt.

*****

It was Monday morning, and first thing that Yeonjun did was exactly what he did two days ago. Take a shower, dress up and straight out the door. But this time, he isn't going outside for a walk. He's going straight to Hyunjin.

He knocked on the door with furious eyes, and when it opened, he saw Jeongin there with a confused look. "Yeonjun? What are you doing here? Everyone is still asleep." he asked with his fox like eyes full of curiosity, a bit like Yeonjun.

"Oh. Then why are you up so early?" Yeonjun questioned as Jeongin let him inside to sit on the couch, next to where he was sitting before. "I don't know, just thinking, about Hyunjin..." he said, whispering the last part and sat next to the older.

Yeonjun heard what he whispered. It seemed like Jeongin felt exalty like he did, heartbroken, and it took him some time before he realized. "Jeongin? Do you perhaps, like Hyunjin? In a romantic way?" He asked him, while looking at his knees. Jeongin looked at him wide eyed.

"How did you know? Is it that obvious..." And Yeonjun nodded at the question. "You always look at him with these hearty eyes, I'm pretty sure everyone knows except for him." he told him quietly so that no one, especially Hyunjin could hear him.

Jeongin did a little sad smile and looked down at the floor. "See, he doesn't like me back. It's just a one sided love after all." he spoke. Yeonjun felt so bad. The guy doesn't even look at him and always focuses his eyes on Soobin. Both of their situation were a bit the same.

Yeonjun thought for a bit on how to make the younger feel better, but nothing came in his head since he was feeling down with Jeongin.

But little did they both know, someone over heard their secretive little conversation.

***

Yeonjun went outside and went into the black car that was waiting for him to go straight to the company, knowing that their week off was over, and they had to prepare for their comeback once again.

He decided to have another way to earn Soobin's heart back. Which was teasing him whether the cameras were on or off, he didn't care anymore. It's as long Soobin will finally be his. And hopefully nobody will ruin his small unthoughtful plan?

;)