Soobin woke up the next day with a huge headache. Did he drink that much yesterday? It's all so blurry..

Soobin moved his body a bit, and it felt like he was he was sleeping on something...? Was his pillow always this hard? His pillow was quite comfortable,  and so he leaned in closer to hug his pillow even tighter.

After awhile, he looked up, and saw Yeonjun staring down at Soobin with confused eyes. Soobin's eyes widened before he backed away, but he didnt make it very far, since he slept next to the wall part of the bed.

Soobin smiled awkwardly to Yeonjun but the older suddenly decided change their positions to pin him on the pillow. "Good morning Soobin." Yeonjun said with a low voice smiling back.

"G–Good morning." Soobin stuttered. He was definitely not expecting that. "What happened last night?" He asked. "Oh. You guys all got drunk and..." he trailed off, with a teasing look on his face. "And what? Did I do something?" Soobin replied worried. "I'm so sorry Yeonjun, when I'm drunk and I can do a lot of silly things and—"

He was then interrupted by Yeonjun covering the younger's mouth. "And nothing. You just told me to sleep with you and cuddle. Nothing else." He replied. "Unless you thought of something else." he smirked.

"W-What?? I didn't of anything else Junnie! I'm not weird like that!" Soobin said throwing the pillow at him. "Come on. Wash up and let's go eat. We still have a whole week to ourselves."

*****

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Yeonjun screamed. "It was an accident! And its not a big deal." Taehyun spoke back. "I mean, we were drunk. And we dont even remember anything." Beomgyu said drinking soup.

"Okay so your telling me, you guys touched eachothers dicks and think this isn't a big deal? Our manager is gonna kill me!" Soobin panicked. Hueningkai finally came down the stairs and said "I even heard Taehyun saying—"

"WHAT THE FUCK KAI YOUR LIKE 3!"

"YEAH AND YOU MESSED UP HIS INNOCENCE!"

"NO WE DIDNT!"

"Okay guys, chill. Let's just never tell our manager what happened or else we all get killed. Are we good with this?" Yeonjun said to calm down the situation.

"Yup." Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun said at the same time. Yeonjun then glanced at Hueningkai. "What? I wasn't apart of this mess!" He said putting his hands in the air looking for something to eat in the fridge.

:)