8

And the whole rest of their week off was the same. Soobin everyday would go out to Stray Kids's dorm to hang out with Hyunjin. So he tried to occupy himself by going outside and taking pictures for Moa, or just writing lyrics even if he's on break, playing video games with Kai or just lock himself in his room watching videos of him and Soobin.

On the other hand, Beomgyu and Taehyun kept locking themselves in their room. They're problably just kissing or something, everyone can literally hear them.

It was Saturday morning and he woke up seeing Soobin on his bed, scrolling down on his phone. Yeonjun smiled seeing that he finally isn't gonna go to Stray Kids's dorm again.

He got up from his bed, did his small morning routine, got all dressed up and decided to take a walk outside.

Right when he stepped a foot outisde, he heard someone open his bedroom door and came right behind him, wearing similar things to Yeonjun.

"Can we walk together? I haven't taken one in a long time." Soobin spoke to the older. Yeonjun chuckled. "Sure. But you literally copy pasted my outfit, how cute." He said looking at him up and down while Soobin face reddened. "Hey!"

They both wore blue jeans, black turtlenecks that went with their leather jackets, black masks with matching bucket hats.

"Come on, let's get going."

*****

They've been walking for some time now in an awkward silence. Both of them wanted to say something but none of them had the guts to do it.

"Soobin?" Yeonjun finally spat out to break the silence. Soobin hummed in response. "Why exactly have you been going to Hyunjin's dorm a lot?" He questioned the taller. Soobin stared at him while Yeonjun quickly came up with an excuse. "N-Not that I'm curious or anything, I just want to know." he added.

"I don't know. We just haven't seen eachother in a long time, he keeps telling me to come over." Soobin awnsered with a simple look. "Now can I ask a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Why do you keep watching fan videos of me and you? Do you like me that much?"

Yeonjun's cheeks heated up at the sudden question.

"Uhhhh, its, just interesting how they edit it so well ?? I don't know..." Yeonjun replied.

Soobin grinned shyly as he said his response. "I'm still so happy that I'm your favroite, it's so cute how you do that and won't admit that you like me."

They continued to walk for a couple hours while Soobin kept teasing Yeonjun, until they found a nearby park.

"Hey, isn't this that one park close to that bakery we used to go to all the time when we were trainees?" Yeonjun said. Soobin looked at his direction and saw the park. "Yes! It is! Oh my gosh I hope they still have my favroite bread."

Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's hand and started jogging towards bakery, while Yeonjun stared at the youngers's hand on his. It felt like it was all a dream.

Once they entered, Soobin interlocked their hands as he went to the cash register smiling like a puppy, and Yeonjun following him like he was the puppy's owner.

"Hi hi! Can we get the chocolate—? Oh! Yeonjun, I forgot, what do you want to eat?" Soobin asked the older as Yeonjun just smiled at him, giving him the sign that he'll take whatever the other wanted.

"Can we get two chocolate croissants please?" Soobin spoke excitedly to the cashier while Yeonjun took out cash and gave it to her. She nodded, then took the cash.

"You guys are such a lovely couple." She said looking up at the two handsome men in front of her.

"Oh— we're not dating actually." Soobin awnsered shyly scratching his head. Yeonjun caught up in the conversation and winked at the cashier to her a hint. She smiled at him and gave him his change, then left to go get their pastries.

'I hope that soon enough we can be a couple.' Yeonjun thought.

***

They were already on their way back home, which took a long time since it was already sunset and they walked all day. Once they entered the dorm, the three younger members stared at them.

"Oh, you guys are finally back." stated Taehyun. "Hyunjin was looking for you, Soobin."

Yeonjun's blood boiled. Hyunjin? Again? He can't go around claiming Soobin like that. Why does he want to see him so bad?

"Oh, really? I'll just visit him tomorrow I guess." Soobin responded, as he seemed to be very tired walking up the stairs while Yeonjun followed him from behind.

Soobin fell on his bed, immeadialty covered himself with the sheets and closed his eyes. Yeonjun sat on his bed and looked at the other, who seemed very tired, trying to get into a comfortable position in his bed, while Yeonjun was thinking.

How to stop Hyunjin from being too close to Soobin.

I'm so sorry for not updating as much as usual, I'll try my best to post as soon as possible... I think this is the longest chapter in the book so far !