3

Soobin kept looking at Yeonjun from a distance. He was so curious of what could make him laugh and smile so much. Soobin carefully sneaked towards Yeonjun without him noticing.

Then he finally got behind the couch and looked at what Yeonjun was watching.

"Why are you watching a video of us?" Soobin asked smiling. Yeonjun quickly turned around and looked at Soobin behind him. "When did you get there?!?" Yeonjun said with light pink cheeks.

"Right now. I'm glad that I'm your favroite, hyung!" Soobin said smiling. Yeonjun suddenly pinched the youngster's male cheek, which startled him, and Soobin walked away.

*****

It was around 11 AM, four hours since the three of them has been at the shooting, and they were finishing up with Yeonjun. Taehyun left 30 minutes ago, he wanted to restore his sleep.

Soobin stayed and waited for Yeonjun, cause why not? He looked hot and handsome at the same time while they were taking his pictures.

Soobin was feeling tired though, so he tried his best to not sleep so that his face wouldn't be so puffy later on.

But he failed. He fell asleep.

After Yeonjun finished, he bowed down to thank the staff and went behind the cameras, where Soobin was. He picked up his coat, jacket and bag then
stared down towards Soobin.

He was sleeping. Seriously? Yeonjun put Soobin's coat on the younger and asked one of the staff to carry him to the car. The man carefully picked him up as they walked outside together towards the car.

The guy placed Soobin down on the back seat and Yeonjun sat next to him. He slightly bowed to the staff for helping him, and buckled his and Soobin's seatbelts. The driver took that as a signal to bring them home.

A couple of minutes later, Yeonjun realized that he didn't fully zip up Soobin's coat through. Yeonjun leaned over to him and started to zip it up when Soobin started moving a little. "Soobin? Are you awake?" Yeonjun asked him quietly. Soobin stayed quiet. His eyes were still closed.

Yeonjun frowned and finished zipping up the coat. Right when he was about to turn to face the window, Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's wrist, tightly, and hugged him. Yeonjun's eyes widened at the sudden action. Why was he so weird today? Yeonjun simply responded by smiling and hugging him back.

*****

Yeonjun opened his eyes and looked around. He was back in his room, lying down on his bed, not recalling anything that happened.

He scarctched his head and rememberrd that once they came home, he fell on his bed and passed out. Yeonjun grabbed his phone and looked at the time. 4:11 PM. He got up and left the room without even fixing up his bed.

He immeadialty made his way down the stairs, directly to the living room, sitting on the single couch. "Hey, your finally awake." He heard a voice say.

Yeonjun turned his head and saw Hueningkai sitting on the couch watching a show. How did he not realise that the TV was on? Not only that, but Soobin was there too. They were hugging.

"Why are you guys hugging?" Yeonjun asked a bit suspiciously. He was trying to hide the fact that he was kinda jealous. He wants to hug Soobin aswell... "I don't know, Kai said he felt lonely. Beomgyu and Taehyun went somewhere and left us." Soobin shrugged. "Whatever. Hug all you guys want." Yeonjun replied, getting his phone out, not paying attention to the show they were watching.

Once again, he searched 'Yeonbin' on youtube and clicked on one of the most recent ones videos. Yeonjun watched his show quietly.

The more he watched it, the cuter he thought Soobin was. Was he always this handsome? No, he's so cute! How can a human being be so handsome and cute at the same time? Does that even make any sense?

Yeonjun brushed that thought out of his head' and kept watching the video in peace, still ignoring the other two's presence.