chapter one.

"Y/n wake up. Come on hurry up." someone said.

"Y/N LUPIN GET YOUR ARSE UP NOW." Y/n woke up with a jolt. She turned to see her best friend towering above her.

"Finally, I swore I was going to have to pour water on your head." Hermione said.

"Mrs.Weasley said breakfast is ready, I need to get the boys up. AND DON'T GO BACK TO SLEEP." Hermione walked out of Ginnys room.

"Why did the quidditch world cup have to be so early." Y/n thought.

She looked to see Ginny still snoring like a pig. The girl laughed to herself.

"Gin come on get up I don't want mione to come back in here and scream again." Ginny didn't even flinch.

"Ginny get up we have to get ready for the World Cup." at that Ginny Weasley got up.
———————————————————————————

Y/n walked down stairs to see everyone basically half asleep.

"Where's Percy, Bill, and Charlie?" asked Fred

"Well since they are of age they will apparate a bit later." Molly said.

"Lucky blokes." Ron said.

"Why- Why do we have to - get up to early?" George said in between yawns.

"We have quite the walk." Arthur said.

"WHAT IS THAT?" Molly screamed making everyone's souls leave their bodies for two seconds.

"GEORGE FABIAN AND FREDRICK GIDEON WEASLEY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TWO TO GET RID OF THAT JUNK." George and Fred turned scarlet.

"We don't know what you mean mom." Fred said looking a bit terrified.

"Accio." with a flick of her wand different shapes and sizes of toys and candies came flying out of both Fred and George's pockets.

Y/n felt quite bad for them, but couldn't do much with Mrs.Weasley screaming at them both.
———————————————————————————
"Come on you lot we don't have all day." Arthur yelled at the tired teenager.

"Ahh Amos lovely too see you." Y/n heard.

"Everyone this is Amos Diggory." there was a sudden thud next to Amos.

"And this strapping young man must be Cedric."

Y/n turned to see Ginny and Hermione smiling but kept walking.

They arrived at a boot.

"Why are they all standing around that mankey old boot?" Harry asked.

"That's not just any old boot mate."

"It's a portkey."

"Alright everyone grab on." Arthur said. Everyone but Harry held on.

"HARRY." Y/n said.

Just at that moment everything started spinning. Y/n felt sick.

"LET GO EVERYONE."

"WHAT?" Y/n said thinking she didn't hear him right.

"LET GO."

They all let go the last thing Y/n heard before hitting the ground was everyone's screams.

Y/n looked around to see a new surrounding, and Arthur, Amos, and Cedric floating down onto the ground.

"I bet that cleared your sinuses."

They walked up a hill. "Here we are everyone the Quidditch World Cup."
———————————————————————————
heyy
hoped your enjoyed the new chapter. ik not much of mattheo yet but we will get there 😏
also there is not smut in the book!!!