chapter five.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Y/N turned around to see Mattheo. Again.

"Sure?" Y/N said nervously.

"Are you alright? I mean from what just happened in class."

"Going soft Riddle? Since when do you care how I feel?" Y/N questioned.

"Soft? Please, I'm just trying to be nice." Mattheo said.

"Nice? And why is that? Aren't you suppose to be all big and tough because your father is-" Y/N was cut off with Mattheo's hand on her mouth. He pushed her and himself into a spare closet.

"Don't talk about my father. Ever." Mattheo said angrily. Y/N could see a bit of fright in his eyes but didn't questioned it.

Mattheo slowly removed his hand from Y/N's face.

Y/N then realized how close they were. She didn't realize how handsome he was before. With his gorgeous brown eyes, and soft looking lips-

"Your staring." Mattheo said with a smirk.

"No I wasn't. I mean we are in a closet, there isn't much to look at." Y/N said trying to make up an excuse. 

"Go on a date with me." Y/N looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?! We haven't even talked." Y/N said with a sarcastic giggle.

"Exactly we haven't and we should get to know each other more."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you say?" Hermione asked. Y/N had just finished tell her best friends what happened in the closet.

"No obviously." Harry said.

Y/N didn't say anything but looked guilty.

"You did say no? Right?" Ron said more pushy.

"Well not exactly." Y/N said face turning red.

"Not exactly? What? Y/N what did you say." Harry said getting a tad bit closer to her along with Ron. Harry and Ron are like Y/N's overprotective brothers. Which she didn't mind, she has always wanted siblings.

"I said yes." They all looked at her wide eyed.

"WHAT?!" They screamed in union.

"TAKE IT BACK! TELL HIM YOU SAID NO." Ron yelled.

"Guys listen I just want to get to know him more."

"Well why now? You could have "gotten to know him more" a long time ago." Questioned Hermione.

"I dunno. I can't go back in time Mione." Y/N rolled her eyes.

Ron and Harry still looked furious.

"Look if I end up getting hurt it would be on me. Not you guys."

"That's the thing we don't won't you to get hurt." Harry said genuine.

"Harry I already have two dads, I don't need three dads now." Y/N said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione and Y/N walked into the goblet room.

They saw Cedric come him with his friends laughing. Cedric looked at Y/N and smirked, then looked away.

"Looks like you've got another secret admirer." Hermione giggled.

"Shove off." Y/N said blushing a little.

"It also looks like someone is jealous of your new admirer." Y/N looked up to see Mattheo glaring at Cedric.

Y/N didn't know why but that made him 10x times more attractive

The twins come in cheering bringing her back to reality.

"Thank you, thank you. Well lads we've done it." George said.

" Cooked it up just this morning." Fred said.

"It's not going to work." Hermione said in a sing-song voice.

"Oh yeah and why is that Granger?" George questioned.

"You see this? This is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione said pointing at the blue circle around the goblet.

"So?" Fred questioned.

"Mione maybe we should let them do it. So if they make a fool of themselves everyone can watch." Y/N whispered in Hermione's ear. Of course she didn't listen and kept arguing.

"So?" She scoffed. "A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion."

"Yeah that's why it's so brilliant." Fred said.

"Because he's so pathetically dimwitted." George said getting up along with Fred.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George?"

"Bottoms up." As they drank from the vial they jumped into the circle.

Nothing happened so they cheered along with everyone else.

They then through their names into the goblet, again nothing happened and everyone cheered. The suddenly it backfired. Sending the twins flying and landing on the floor.

They both began to grow gray beards and gray hair.

"YOU SAID!"

"YOU SAID!" They said and began to fight on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------