chapter nine.

Spinning. The earth was spinning rather fast for Y/n. She couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't process the fact that Regulus Black is supposed to be her father.

"You're lying..." Y/n said to Mattheo.

"What? Why would I lie about this?" Mattheo said getting a bit angry.

"You are just saying this because you wanted to see me at my most vulnerable. Not because you actually care." Y/n said tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

"Are you being serious? You think I would make this all up?!" Mattheo said standing up now.

"Yes! I mean my dad told me stuff about Regulus being he is his brother, and he never mentioned he had a kid. Even a lover at that!"

"And apparently he wasn't fond with the lady's except his best friend Pandora Love-" Y/n stopped talking and look at Mattheo.

Mattheo gave her a look that answered her question.

"OH MY MERLIN! YOU WANT TO GO THAT FAR AND SAY THAT PANDORA LOVEGOOD WOULD BE MY BIOLOGICAL MOTHER?! YOU HAVE GONE WAY TO FAR YOU LIAR!"

Y/n was done with this sick and twisted lie. Mattheo on the other hand hates being called a liar.

"I AM NOT A LIAR! I HAVE NEVER BEEN A LIAR! REGULUS BLACK IS YOUR DAD AND PANDORA LOVEGOOD IS YOUR MOTHER!"

"STOP IT PLEASE STOP." Y/n was now on the floor crying. She grew up thinking that her parents were just a random witch and wizard. Not Sirius's brother.

"Why are you telling me this?" Y/n said in a low and defeated voice.

"It's been kept from you long enough. You have ought to know." Mattheo said getting down and sitting next to Y/n.

"Why do you suddenly care about me?" Y/n said looking up at Mattheo with her eyes red and puffy.

"Who said it was suddenly?" Mattheo said looking back at her.

Y/n was blushing and hated the fact she was.

"Look I just thought it was important for you to know." Mattheo said.

"Where did you find out?" Y/n asked.

"Lucius Malfoy. I heard him over the summer speaking to Draco's mother about.... stuff." Mattheo said careful not to spill anything he shouldn't.

There was a bit silence till Y/n spoke up.

"Does this mean that Sirius is my uncle? And Luna Lovegood is my half sister?"

Mattheo nodded.

"Well I don't know what to think anymore. My whole life is just a lie at this point." Y/n said dramatically looking out into the distance.

Mattheo laughed a bit.

"Are you laughing at me Mattheo?" Y/n said trying not to smile as well.

"So what if I am? What will you do about it Lupin?" Mattheo said in a taunting voice.

"Absolutely nothing. I won't waste my time on you Mattheo." Y/n said just as taunting.

"Ouch Y/n. You are breaking my heart." Mattheo said with a hand over his chest.

"Oh you will live." Y/n said hitting his chest and standing up reaching her arm towards Mattheo.

He gave her a questioning look, from her hand back at her.

"Well come on. We can't sit around here all day."

Mattheo grabbed Y/n's hand to use her as support as he stood up and the two walked back to Hogwarts.
———————————————————————-