Jinmin

Jimin and Jin were their boyfriends baby boys. But they had to go to a photo shoot in America for a magazine. Which means that Jin and Jimin will be alone for almost a week. And let's just say, these two baby boys are not as innocent as they look.

"Minnie!" Jin whined while grinding his hips into Namjoon's pillow that he let him keep.

"J-Jinnie, daddies are going to be so mad." He already knew how mad they would be when they found out, but it felt to good on his little cock to stop now. "But Minnie feels s-sooo good."

"Minnie! I have an idea."

"What is it Jinnie?" Jimin stopped his movements to ask the older.

"Minnie, remember the special toy that daddies got us? With the two ends?" Jin asked excitedly, remembering the special toy his daddies had gotten just for them.

"The double ended one? Yes! It's in the closet." Jimin got off of Yoongi's bed where they were laying to go to Namjoon's special closet to get their toy.

When he came back with it, Jin grabbed the lube from the bedside drawer and laid on his back. "Minnie?"

"Yeah?" The younger replied. "Will you prep me pwease?" The younger's breathe got caught in his throat.

"Yesh Jinnie, I'll prep you."

Jimin spread the elders legs apart and lubed up his fingers, before rubbing his tight little hole and slowly pressing his digit in. Jin's head was thrown back as he let out a small moan. "Minnie," he gurgled out. "Feels so good."

Once Jimin had 3 fingers worked into himself and Jin, he told Jin to get on all fours before pushing the dildo into him. He turned around and pushed the other end into himself and pushes back onto it.

Both of them moaned as they pushed back onto each end of the dildo. Jin had his hand on his little cock, jerking it as fast as he could.

"Minnie, so close.." The elder slurred out as he slowed down. "Me too Jinnie." The both slowed down, little cocks spurting out cum as they moaned, tears in Jin's eyes from how good it felt.

That's when Yoongi walked through the door. "Baby boys, couldn't wait for daddies to get back first. And cumming all over my bed? Bad boys."

The boys both looked down knowing they were in trouble. "As a punishment I want you guys to lick your cum off of my sheets and lick your dildo clean. Namjoon will choose the rest of your punishment. Meet us downstairs when you're done." And with that he closed the door leaving the boys to lick up their mess.