Vhope

"You can't speak to me that way! I am your boss!" Taehyung shouted at the man in front of him, appalled at the audacity of his words.

"Oh come on, we're not working right now and besides, I know it's true." Hoseok smiled, bringing his drink to his lips as he watched the younger man turn red.

"It! It is not true!" Taehyung whisper yelled before taking a sip of his own drink, trying to cool himself down with the cold beverage.

"Oh? But everyone at the office said it is." Hoseok chuckled at the man's wide eyed reaction to his words.

"What?! That's- That's insane. I don't 'fool around' with people I work with." Taehyung argued quietly.

"Jimin from accounting says otherwise." Hoseok continued, "In fact, he said that you were the best he's ever had. Said you listened so well-"Taehyung slapped his hand over Hoseok's mouth.

"You cannot talk about this here!" Taehyung hissed before pulling his hand away.

"Then where should we talk about it?" Hoseok smirked as he ran his hand up Taehyung's arm in a teasing manner.

Taehyung looked up at him and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the bar and in the direction of the parking garage.

"You drove here, right?" Taehyung asked when they reached the entrance to the parking garage.

"Yeah." Hoseok led the way as they both walked to his car. He checked his pockets for his keys and unlocked the car when he found them.

Taehyung climbed into the passenger seat and Hoseok climbed into the driver's seat, both sitting quietly for a second.

"Listen, yes, I slept with Jimin but I'm not some slut. Okay?" Taehyung said while nervously wiping his hands on his pants.

"Honey, you've slept with Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi- I mean do I need to continue?" Hoseok laughed and Taehyung cracked a smile at the sound.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Taehyung sighed.

"What I'm more interested in though, is what they all say about you." Hoseok almost growls the words out.

"Really? And what's that?" Taehyung hums the question almost innocently, as if he wasn't aware.

"That you listen so well," Hoseok let his hand rest on his boss's thigh, "And you're so loud and responsive." He gave the thigh under his hand a squeeze making Taehyung sigh at the pressure.

"How do you know that they weren't lying?" Taehyung watched the hand climb higher on his thigh.

"I don't. Which is why I'm gonna find out for myself." Hoseok was leaned over the center console, Taehyung could feel his breath on his face as he spoke.

"Then find out." Taehyung challenged as he leaned in closer to Hoseok.

Hoseok didn't waste anymore time as he pulled him in for a rough kiss, one hand pulling his face closer and the other massaging his upper thigh.

"Shit," Hoseok pecked him again before pulling away, "We can't do this here. My place or yours?" He asked while starting the car.

"My place is closer, I think." Taehyung answered while typing his address into the car's GPS system.

Hoseok might have been speeding but you would have to if you had your boss desperate in your passenger seat whining under the touch of your hand.

He pulled up in front of Taehyung's apartment building a little too quickly and threw the car in park, turning to kiss him again.