Taejoon (Gun kink)

"Sir, your package has arrived." One of Kim Namjoon's bodyguards announced to him.

Kim Namjoon, a man who owns one of the largest Mafia empires in South Korea.

"Have them leave it in the main entrance." Namjoon shooed the man away and continued to wipe his gun off.

When he finished wiping down his gun, he made his was to the main entrance of his house .

"Hm that's quite a small box for what I ordered." In reality the crate was quite large but anyone carried in it would've gone crazy at some point.

Namjoon had someone pry the side of the crate off and soon the large box was open.

Inside a man was cowered into the corner, he probably hadn't eaten since he was packaged and he looked terrified.

"C'mon get the fuck outta there before I drag you out."

Immediately the man was on his feet, trembling slightly as he made his way out of the box, towards Namjoon.

The boy was so cold, he reached out for Namjoon who put his gun to the boys head.

"Don't fucking touch me."

He however did not get the reaction intended.

Instead of fear painting his face the man let out a deep sigh as he sunk into the feeling of having a the metal pressed to his temple.

"You're fucked up." Namjoon said as he pulled the boy towards him.

"What's your name?" Namjoon asked the man as he pulled the gun away.

"T-taehyung, sir." Taehyung looked up but Namjoon's hand came down on his cheek.

"Don't fucking look at me." Namjoon spit as the boy cried out and nodded, keeping his head down.

"Come with me." Taehyung followed the man through the large hallways of the house until they stopped at a door.

Namjoon opened the door and they both stepped inside. "You'll get cleaned in here."

"Sir, I don't have clothes to change into." Taehyung announced nervously as he kept his head down.

"Oh, I suppose you don't. Um, I guess i'll find you something in my closet." Taehyung's cheeks flushed at the thought of wearing the mans clothes.

Namjoon turned the water on and started to fill the tub. "Get undressed."

Taehyung was hesitant but slowly did as the man said and dropped his clothes to the tile below him.

"Um, get in before the water gets cold." Taehyung nodded and carefully got into the bathtub, sitting with his head down.

Namjoon grabbed a wash rag and poured some soup onto it. "I'm going to clean you now."

He brought the rag to Taehyung's shoulder, noticing a large cut with dried blood surrounding it.

"How did that happen?" He asked as he carefully cleaned the wound.

"Um, before I was shoved into the crate two men beat me, I don't really understand why because I was listening but oh well." Taehyung quietly explained.

"Do you remember what they look like?" Taehyung nodded as he watched the water around him ripple.

"Well i'll handle it later." Namjoon continued to wash the boy's back.

"Okay look up." Namjoon commanded and Taehyung felt his heart race, what if it was a test?

Taehyung closed his eyes and lifted his head.