Jihope

"Hey Jiminie, will you stay behind and help me come up with some of the choreo for our new song?"

"Sure Hope hyung."

"I was thinking of putting some hip rolls into this choreo, it'll drive ARMY crazy!"

"Okay hyung show me what you got so far."
Hoseok slowly rolled his hips to the music in the background, his moves were so smoothly put together.

"That's pretty good hyung, will you show me how?" Jimin saw this as an opportunity but he had to keep it careful.

"Sure Jiminie."

He kept giving Jimin pointers but only watching him from the sidelines. Jimin continued to mess up, hoping he would just go over and help him.

"Okay Jiminie, I have an idea."
He walked behind Jimin and gripped his hips, helping him roll his body in time with the music.

"Like this, hyung?"
He started to grind back on him while rolling his body and the grip Hoseok had on his hips tightened. He could feel the boner he gave him every time he rolled back against him.

He started to grind against him, body fully touching Hoseok's front. His ass was moving perfectly against his hyung's hard on. Hoseok started to grind against him, rubbing his hard on against Jimin's plump ass.

He leaned into Jimin's neck, whispering right by his ear. "So you fucked up on purpose? Just to get me hard? Well baby boy, you got what you wanted. But now, there's something I want."

He pulled Jimin's hips to his and pushed up against him. "Can you guess what I want? Doesn't matter, I'll show you. "

He spun him around and pressed their lips together in a rough kiss.

His hands were on Jimin's hips pulling them as close as possible.

"Fuck, baby. Can't wait to fuck that little hole if yours." Jimin moaned at his words. "Fuck, get on your hands and knees in front of the mirror."

Jimin got into the position he was told and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked so utterly fucked out. His hair was disheveled and he had drool dripping down his chin.

Hoseok slowly pulled the boys pants down, rubbing his hands over the soft skin of his ass, before giving it a light smack to watch it jiggle. Jimin moaned out at the light tap.

"Oh you like that? Do you want me to do it again?" Jimin nodded his head quickly, wanting him to do it again.

Hoseok gave his ass another smack, this time slightly harder. Jimin's head tipped back as he moaned out. He did it a few more times to make him crazy.

"Baby, we don't have any lube. Do you mind spit?"

"Oh fuck. That's kinda hot. No I don't mind."
"I thought you wouldn't," Hoseok smirked. "Here, suck. " He put his fingers to Jimin's mouth.

He sucked and licked and swirled his tongue around the digits, making sure to get them nice and wet.

When Hoseok thought his fingers were wet enough, he pulled them from Jimin's mouth to prep him.

He started with one finger and working his way up to three. Jimin moaned the entire time.
When Hoseok was finally done prepping him, he pumped his cock a few times before slowly thrusting into the tight heat.

"Look at yourself in the mirror baby. Look at how wrecked you are, wrecked from just my fingers and cock. You like it Minnie? You like my cock in your little ass? "

"L-love it hyung."

"I bet you do huh. Love being hyung's little cockslut? Love taking my cock up your tight little ass? Tell me how much you love it Minnie. "

"Love being...uh... hyung's lit-tle cockslut.. " Jimin's head was thrown back as Hoseok thrusted into him at a fast pace. His prostate was being abused with every thrust and he didn't know how much longer he could last.

"Oh fuck, hyung 'm so close.. "

"Wait for hyung baby. Be patient. I'll let you cum."

Hoseok was now thrusting as fast as he could into the tight heat, chasing his high. He wrapped his hand around the boy's cock and started to stroke him.

He finally came inside Jimin, head thrown back and lip caught between his teeth. His hand on Jimin's cock didn't stop until the younger came in his hand.

"Baby, you got hyung all dirty. Don't you think you should clean it up? " Hoseok asked with his cum covered hand held in front of Jimin's mouth.

Jimin licked the cum off his hand and Hoseok almost moaned at the sight in the mirror of his baby licking his cum covered fingers.

Hoseok slowly pulled out of Jimin, watching his cum slowly drip out of the boy's tight hole.
"We should do this more often. " Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah baby, we should. " Hoseok said as he grabbed some wet wipes to clean the younger up.